24

What am I doing?

What am I doing?

I didn't know. As much as I wanted to go through with this I couldn't. Something was stopping me and I had a feeling I knew what.

"I cant" I say moving away

"Oh come on baby"

"I said no" I sternly say

"What changed your mind"

"It doesn't fucking matter"

She laughs before looking straight at me.

"It's her. That fucking whore is stopping you"

"Don't fucking call her that" I snap

"Or what"

"Well if your were a guy I'd rip you limb by limb. Considering your a female I'll let it slide this once"

I place my top back on before walking out the room slamming the door behind me. I walked back into the club to see Scarlett was no longer there, my guess was the bathroom.

"Where have you been" Sam asks

"Sorry I got held up what's wrong" I question

"No one can find Scarlett" he starts "we have searched the bathrooms almost everywhere and we still can't find her"

"Are we on about Scarlett" Kyle asks coming from the bar

"Yeah have you seen her" Suzie asks

"She left thirty minutes ago" Kyle explains

Fuck

I stormed out not thinking twice before getting into the car. Everyone joined as the driver sped off towards the mansion.

As we arrived i saw mum and dad outside with Ace looking panicked. We all practically jumped out the car before walking over.

"We have been trying to call you" mum yells

"Not now mum"

"She's gone"

"What"

"Scarlett's gone"

"What the fuck do you mean she's gone"

"As in she got in a taxi with nothing and the taxi rushed off" dad says sarcastically

"We got your hackers to see where that taxi went and the last place it was seen was heading to the airport" mum explains

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I walked inside not giving anyone a glance before heading to my room. I grabbed my phone and before bringing her number up.

My thumb hovers over the call button before I stop myself. This is for the best we are fucking enemy's after all. Why would I want to be caught up with someone who could betray me in a blink.