12

"Fuck" I heard Scarlett mumble to herself

I slightly open my eyes to see Scarlett trying to make her way to the bathroom. She held onto the wall before closing the door behind her.

Why does apart of me feel some type of way

She finally comes back collapsing onto the bed. She moves her head to face me as our eyes locked. Her hair was in her face and her exposed body was just laying there.

"You ok" I ask

"I'm fine" she giggles

As I sit up she try's to move the best she can to face me. I chuckle at her attempt before lifting her onto my lap. Her head just fell onto my shoulder as her body cling to mine like a sloth to a tree.

"Where do your parents think you are" she asks

"Right now on some business trip" I chuckle

"How long do we have left" she asks

"As long as you want angel"

"Good cause I'm staving" she giggles

She lifts her head up before looking around the room. Her breasts in my face wasn't helping at all not that I'm complaining about the view.

We finally get up and get dressed as I put my mask back on before heading out the hotel room. She passes the keys to the lady at the desk before taking my hand and leading us to a little café.

We got a drink and something to eat before heading out back. We finished as fast as we could before she turned to face me.

"I have a problem" she says with a innocent smile

As much as I want to know I also don't.

"What is your problem" I ask

She moves closer before grabbing my hand and placing it up her dress onto her ass cheek. She locks her eyes on mine with a devilish grin. She takes my other hand trying to place it onto her pussy.

"Your to sore for that Scarlett" I say removing my hand

"But I'm so fucking horny right now" she whines

"And I'm going to take you in an alley where anyone could see us" I lean more into her ear before continuing "and anyways if I'm going to fuck you I'm going to make sure only I enjoy the show"