31

As my eyes started opening slowly I realised yesterday wasn't a dream

As my eyes started opening slowly I realised yesterday wasn't a dream. Liam was still behind me with his arms around me.

I slowly lift his arm moving away before heading to the bathroom. I finished emptying my bladder before heading back.

As I walked in Liam was already awake flexing his muscles while he stretched. He stoped before moving his shoulder with the wound.

His eyes met mine before he got up and out of bed. It was a wired silence that filled up the whole room.

He walked over as I backed up onto the wall. He stood in front of me as his hand cupped my cheek.

"Stop acting awkward" he chuckles

"You ok" I asked

"I'm fine"

As we walked out I realised Kyle was still laying on the floor. Liam just kept walking into the kitchen.

I followed before before he turns to look at me.

"You got a suitcase or a body bag" he asks

I open a door and pulled a suitcase out as Liam opens it. He places Kyle in there before closing it up.

"Liam" I start

"What" he asked getting up

"What are you going to do with the body" I ask

"Your going to lead us to a field where we light him on fire" he says

I nod before turning away and pouring us a coffee. The door opened with Theo, Robert and Ryan walking in.

"And here was me thinking dad was joking when he said he was here" Ryan piped up

Theo hits Ryan on the back of the head shutting him up.

"Already talking about me to the family I am honoured" Liam smirks sipping his coffee

I glare at him before looking back at them three.

"Do us a favour" I start

"Hide a body" Theo guessed

I nod looking at the suitcase. He takes the handle before walking out the flat all together.

Robert and Ryan keep starring at Liam before glancing over at me.