15

We all sit down waiting for them doors to open

We all sit down waiting for them doors to open. Mum and dad on each sides of me, something feels off. Not as in we will have an attack but like whatever we come face to face with it will be a shock.

The doors opened and the previous boss walked in with the wife before the new boss walked in.

You got to be fucking kidding me

Scarlett Valentino. Now there's something I wasn't expecting. Her eyes meet mine but we both keep our faces blank as they sit down.

"Scarlett Valentino" I pipe up

"Liam O'Connor" she says

Her parents have confused written all over their faces as my parents keep their faces blank.

"Now there's something I didn't expect" I say

"What is that meant to mean" Hunter asks

Scarlett glares at her dad as they go quiet. She looks back at me sliding a piece of paper over. I knew what it was but apart of me didn't want to see it.

"Just sign the fucking thing already" she says

"But I don't trust you with a barge pole so I'm going to read it all" I grin sarcastically

I wasn't reading it but at the same time I was

I place it down signing both before sliding them to her. She signs her part before giving me my copy. She hands it to her dad before they get up and walk out.

"Scarlett" mum questions

"Yeah Scarlett Valentino Suzie's friend" I say getting up

"Don't do anything" dad shouts after me

I walk out the room to see Scarlett walking away from her parents.

"You owe me some answers" I say

"I don't owe you jack shit" she reply's

"Ok have it your way" I grin

I lift her over my shoulder before walking into a room. I close the door behind me before putting her onto her feet. She goes to slap me but I catch her hand bring her closer.

"Start talking" I grin

"Talk about what the weather"

"How about why lie about who you actually are"

"You lied as well"