5

SMUT WARNING

I walk into the living room sitting down on the floor with my back against the sofa

I walk into the living room sitting down on the floor with my back against the sofa. I take a cigarette before lighting it as the door goes.

"I love you" Storm shouts

"Your drunk" Suzie laughs

"No your drunk" Storm slurs

"Alright to bed we go" Suzie laughs

As footsteps fade another pair of footsteps walk into the living room.

"What are you doing say in here all alone" Scarlett asks

"I was enjoying the peace And quite" I reply

Her face is blank as she turns around to walk out.

"No your here now may as well join me" I say

She slowly turns back around before walking towards me and sitting next to me. She grabs one of my cigarettes before lighting it.

"I didn't know you was a smoker" she laughs

"There's a lot you don't know about me darling" I wink

"Well anytime you want to fill me in" she giggles

Yeah and scare you away with my sister hating me. No chance of that one happening.

We sit in silence before we both put the cigarettes out.

"Why did you walk in my room today" I ask

"I was trying to find you. Sam wanted to know where you was" she says "though I didn't think I'd walk in on a porno"

"You could have walked away" I chuckle

"Yeah could have" she said before her head tilted to the ground

"So why didn't you" I ask

"Does it really matter"

"Yeah it does"

"I don't know"

"Oh I think you do know"

"Oh please fill me in why didn't I walk away"

"Maybe because you liked the show"

"Well it's not everyday you get a free show" she giggles

As our eyes lock I can't help it but look at her lips. She cleared her throat as I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Are you drunk" she asks

"I could You the same thing" I fire back

Her eyes wonder back to the ground like she didn't want to face me. I lift her chin up before leaning in expecting her to lean back.

She doesn't. She kept still until our lips connected. My hand cupped her cheek as the kiss was slowly building up. She pulled away clearing her throat again.

"We shouldn't" she stutters "I mean I'm your sisters friend"

"What's really stopping you" I ask lifting her chin forcing her to look at me

"No one wants to fuck a virgin" she says

As she goes to move away my arms wrap around her waist stopping her. She lets out a sigh before she pressed her back against my chest.

I placed a kiss onto her neck before moving my lips to her ear.

"If you don't want this tell me to stop" I say

"Liam" she starts

"That's not telling me not Scarlett"

I let my hand travel down her side until it rests on her thigh.

"What if your sisters walks in" she asks

"She's drunk and everyone is asleep" I say

Her head falls back onto my shoulder before she lets a shaky breath out. I move my hand closer as she sucks in a breath.

"Scarlett" I say

"I want this" she whispered

I unbuttoned her shorts before pulling them down as she took them completely off. I completely strip her down into nothing before spreading her legs wide open.

My free hand went to her chin keeping her head still on my shoulder as my other hand reached down. I rubbed her clit as a moan escaped her mouth.

As I kept rubbing her clit my lips attacked her neck probably leaving my mark there. I let two fingers enter her as her walls wrapped around my fingers. Tight wasn't even the word for her even though she was wet.

"Liam" she moans

"Tell me what you want" I mumble against her neck

"I want you" she breaths out

I lifted her onto the sofa before completely stripping myself. I place a condom on before walking back to her.

"You won't orgasm cause it's your first time" I start

Fuck why don't I want to do this anymore

I run my tip up and down as moans escape her lips. I line my cock at her entrance before looking at her.

"You ready" I ask

"Yes" she says

She kept her eyes on mine as I slowly entered her. Pain was plastered all over her face as I kept pushing until half my length was inside. I sat still for a little while watching her face.

"You can move now" she stutters

Ok slowly. Gentle. I don't want to hurt her.

I slowly start thrusting into her as groans and curses escaped her lips. Her walls were already tightly wrapped around me. I kept thrusting slowly before I went to pull out. She wrapped her legs around me stopping me from going anywhere.

"Scarlett" I groan

"Your not going anywhere until you cum" she says

She let her legs drop down as I let a sigh out. I start thrusting back into her until I finally came. I pulled out taking the condom off and throwing it into a bin.

I turn around to see her trying to get up. I chuckle before walking towards her. I lifted her up into my arms before I walked to my room. I placed her down on the bed wrapping the covers over her.

"What about the clothes" she asks

"I'll go get them" I laugh

I walk back and grab them before heading back to the room. Closing the door behind me I make sure to lock it. I place the clothes down in the cover of the room before climbing into bed behind her.

This is the first time I'm letting a women stay in my bed after sex. It's been two fucking years since I've done this with anyone.

I move her back more into my chest before I place a kiss onto her cheek. She turns around as I lay on back.

She places her head onto my chest as she finally fell asleep. I kept rubbing my hand through her hair wondering if I just fucked up.

I mean she's my little sisters best friend.