Seventeen

Leah was worried. She knew all that hard happened with her mum. She knew how she was struggling to keep her head above water. But she knew how she had Sam.

Leah knew how Sam had been there for her. How he had been her rock.

Leah walked into the kitchen. She smirked as she saw Sam on the phone. He saw her and smiled.  "I have to go," he said as he hung up the phone.

Leah looked to him and frowned. "Who was that?" She asked. Realising how suspicious he seemed.

"Just Grace. She wants me to come and see her," Sam said. 

Leah smiled and nodded. "Maybe you should. I mean she hasn't seen you for a while. And you need to tell her about my mum. She needs to know that she's ill. Even if my mum won't call herself," Leah said. 

Sam nodded. "I said I'll call her later. Is Alexa still asleep?" he asked as Leah nodded. He pulled her close and kissed her as he lifted her up onto the bench top. "Maybe we can have some fun of our own," he said.

Leah smirked as she pulled him close and kissed him. She moaned into the kiss as he ran his hands up her thighs. He pulled her close. She moaned as he pushed into her.

She dug her nails into him as he started to move in and out of her. She rolled her head back and moaned as she felt herself clench around him as she reached her high.

****

Leah got to work and stood in the staffroom. She smiled as Emily walked in.

Emily looked to Leah and smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Leah nodded. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

Emily sighed. "I heard Sam talking to mum.  He said that he'd going to see Grace. Are you going with him?" She asked. 

"No. Grace doesn't know about us so it would be weird. And they need some father daughter time," Leah said. 

Emily frowned. "So what does that mean for you? For your relationship?" She asked. 

Leah looked to her and frowned. "What are you on about? It's a trip he will be back."

Emily looked to her. She frowned. "You don't know do you?"

Leah looked to her in confusion. "What?"

"Sam. He's going to see Grace. And he's not coming back. Grace wants him home," Emily said as Leah frowned.

Leah couldn't believe what she was hearing. And that he'd actually do that to her. Emily had to be wrong.

****

Leah walked into the flat. She had to see Sam. She had to know that her sister was wrong. That she misunderstood. 

Leah glanced around and frowned. "Sam? Are you here?" she called as she walked into the bedroom and saw that his stuff was done

Reality hit Leah as she realised what had happened. He had left.

Leah saw a note on the side and picked it up. It had one word written. 

Sorry

Leah felt her heart breaks. Sam had actually walked out on her. Without saying a thing. Without a goodbye.

Little did she knew the impact it wound have on her life.