He takes a breath as he writes down more and flips the page over. "So, you are from a place Called Elicio. What was it like? The parts you remember?"

You shrug "honestly it looked a lot like this place. Similar vehicles, similar people, hell even similar clothing. But we had these animals, they had 4 legs, and they were green. We called them "Crocadogs"

Harper looked skeptical "crocadogs?" You nod "yea imagine a Crocodileand a dog mixed with eachother. They were so badass"

Harper shook his head "alright then"

You reach inside of your jacket as Harper raises his head to look at you as Evans puts his hand in his gun.

You retrieve your Gummi Phone as you flip through it "after my home was destroyed, some of them managed to escape to this place called Traverse town. And they managed to survive there since then. It's been years but their population has grown again."

You then turn your Gummi phone and show them a picture of a Crocadog you took

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Harper and Evans both seemed weirded out but said nothing.

You then went to put your phone away but Evans walked forward "hold on there boy, I think I'm gonna have to turn that in as Evidence"

You shake your head "uh. No, your not touching this."

Evans got frustrated "you listen to me kid! I-" Harper held up his hand "relax Dick. Just relax" he sighed as he leaned back against the wall.

Then Harper spoke again "now onto the big detail. Your weapon? What is it? Reports say people saw you conjure it from nowhere, others say it came to you when you called it."

You nod "it's Called a Keyblade. Only select people specially Chosen by the keyblade are able to revive its power, as well as their own unique keyblade that has a look unique to them"

Harper jots it down "KeyBlade..." he then looks back to you "And how does it work? Magic I assume?" You chuckle "yea, yea magic is the way it works. I can't explain it much myself besides how I got mine and what it can do. It just kinda happens"

Before Harper can say anything else, the alarm starts blaring as Harper and Evans look around before an automated voice speaks

Security breach in sub level 6

Evans yelled as he drew his gun "Damnit that's the Class-B!"

He quickly threw the door open as Harper stands up "don't move son! We will be back shortly!" He then turns as he leaves the room as well.

You watched them leave as the door slammed shut but recoiled as it opened back up. And seeing as you weren't chained or tied down, you grabbed his notepad and put it in your jacket as you vaulted over the table and left the room as well.