Bloody Nose

A:n has anyone noticed that these are song titles bc I'm to lazy to come up with anything on my own

It's been a week since what happened to Rain. Sister Imperator is back and me and Swiss got a firm talking to about how dangerous this all was but obviously Swiss got into more trouble because he's not supposed to leave at all. Rain also has yet to wake up though Stephane swears he's getting better. Things between Zara, Jordan and me have gotten worse. I didn't even think it was possible but they kept making fun of me I could tell because every time we did our chores they would point and snicker or make wide eyes. None of the guys had talked to me either. I barely went to meals one because I had no one to sit with and two was because I felt so guilty for what happened that I couldn't eat. I barely left my room. Swiss would occasionally come over but it was just so we could go to the hospital wing to check up on Rain. And to make it all worst every night I've been getting bloody noses and I had no idea why. I haven't heard of any attacks or vampires around but started the night Swiss and Rain were attacked. I think it's related but I don't want to worry anyone because Rain is more important at this current moment.

   It was around six o'clock at night and it was Monday the sun was starting to set a bit while I laid in bed to tired to move. I got up when there was a knock on my door. I rolled out of bed my feet thumped on the floor as I made it to the door to open it. There stood a tall ghoul his tail swaying low behind him.

   "Oh my (Y/n) are you alright?" Swiss spoke with concern. I nodded my head slowly. "Are you sure you don't look to good. You should rest I'll go see how Rain is doing-."

   No!

    "(Y/n) you really don't look good right now, please rest." He spoke calmly. I shook my head no insisting that I go visit Rain. I feel like it will make me feel better. "Fine we will visit Rain then you will come back here and sleep."

   We made it to the hospital wing and made it to where Rain was staying. Stephane was tending to someone else who was in another room so we were here by ourselves.

   We stared down at Rain the scratches on his face had started to heal. His chest went up and down as he breathed as if he was just sleeping and he would wake at any moment. There was a new mask for him on the table by the bed. I looked back at Rain his mouth was now slightly open and his eyes started to flicker open.

   "Oh my!" I panicked my hand flew to my mouth. I noticed the words that came out but I just ignored it for now. Rain was finally waking up.

   "Ugh fuck what's happening?" Rain spoke groggily.

   "You stay right where you are Rain I'll get Stephane!" Swiss jumped in a hurry as we heard his footsteps fade out. Rain took his hand to his face looked at the mask to his right then up at me.

   "I- sorry." He stammered as he grabbed the mask and put it on.

   Don't worry about it. How are you feeling?

   "Horrible I feel absolutely horrible." He mumbled.

   "Oh my your up!" Stephane ran in with Swiss behind her. "Here drink this, oh and Swiss go grab some food he must eat!" She handed Rain the water and he gulped it all down in one swig. "I'll get you more. How are you feeling Rain?"

   "Other then the stab wound, just fine." Despite the pain in his voice he still had a smile. Stephane stepped out for a bit to look for Swiss. Rain let out a sigh before looking back up again.

   "You have a lovely voice by the way."

   You heard that?!

   "Of course I did it startled me awake."He spoke sleepily breathing slower.

Need anything while I'm here?

"No I'm good. Just stay here for a bit."

"We have your food Rain." Stephane walked in with a bowl of soup.

"Ah thank you." Rain slowly began to try to sit up. With a little struggle he sat up with his back against the wall. Stephane began to try and feed Rain the soup which he tried his best to down.

   Rain was about half way through his soup before I felt my nose start to go runny. I know that I'm about to get a bloody nose so I get up and get some tissues but as I do we could all here loud thumping footsteps coming towards the room we were in. We all looked up to see someone panting in the doorway before they screamed.

   "Come quick there has been another attack!" Stephane put the soup on the table before quickly running out the door. When she left I let out a sneeze into the tissue that let out blood this time.

   "Are you alright (Y/n)?" Swiss asked panicked. I nodded but to be honest I don't think I was. All the meals I skipped with the lack of sleep and now lack of blood is really catching up on me. "(Y/n) you are swaying back and forth, you should sit down." I agreed by sitting down in the chair by Rains bed still having tissues on my nose.

  "Is the vampire still around?" Rain asked as Stephane walked back in a few moments later. There was a hint of guilt in his voice but I didn't understand why.

   "Judging by her nose bleed, no." She sighed walking over to the doors and locking them.

   "Why is her bloody nose a sign that there are still vampires around?" Swiss asked confused. I was confused as well I never knew why I get bloody noses around vampires or whatever that shadow thing was the other day.

    "(Y/n) you drank something the night you were attacked right?" I nodded at her to continue. "That drink , that horrific drink cursed you so you couldn't talk anymore. Jax was and is a horrible entity that had to  curse you after what he did to your father. I assume the bloody noses are a side affect of your curse." Stephane spoke with gritted teeth it was clear she was angry at the situation.

   "Can the curse be broken?" Rain asked curiously.

    "No one knows, there aren't many people with this curse from what I've read and the people who have had it were never able to break it."

   "She spoke before though does that mean anything?" Rain questioned. Her eyes went wide with fascinating.

   "Really? Can you talk again?" She asked. I shook my head no. "Ah one time thing. Is your nose still bleeding?" I removed the tissues to check and I wasn't still bleeding. "Well I assume it is safe to leave then. The ghouls must've got 'em." She stood up and walked off but told Rain to stay put until tomorrow.

   We left saying bye to Rain and that we will see him tomorrow as Swiss went to his patrolling while I went to get an actual good night sleep.

Word count 1248