Manic

I awoke the next morning my alarm already blaring in my ears and loud knocking on the door.

"(Y/n) hurry up and open the door I don't care if you're naked come on before someone comes!" A frantic Swiss yelled through the door. I quickly got up not caring what I looked like with an oversized black shirt and black sweatpants from my high school. My hair obviously a mess. I moved groggily to the door and opened it to which Swiss and Rain ran into my room.

"Well don't you look nice this fine morning." Swiss joked "I heard you had little Rainy here walk you back to your room." Swiss wiggled his eyebrows at me. I smiled and I felt my face warm up.

    "She was by herself and it was only her second night here I needed to make sure she wasn't lost." Rain spoke sheepishly looking down.

"Okay so all the ghouls eat before you guys to so what's gonna happen is we are going to steal food for you from the kitchen for everyone and we are gonna go pick you up then run to the basement. Sound good?" Swiss asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Great so glad you will be joining us today."

"Anything in particular you'd like for breakfast." Rain asked me.

Anything is fine thank you.

"Alright."

"Well we will be off give us like 10 minutes." Swiss patted Rain on the shoulder to indicate that they are leaving.

After they left I got ready with a similar outfit from yesterday just with a band tee that I got when me and Lilith snuck out to see that band, man we got in so much trouble when we got back home. Did not help we got one of the guys from the church we were friends with to drive us our parents hated him. I smiled at the bittersweet memory.

    I need new clothes. I thought to myself. I walked into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. And with that I heard the knocking on the door again.

     "(Y/N) HURRY SOMEONE IS COMING!" A frantic Swiss screeched through the door. I opened it and Swiss fell through landing in his face with a audible oof . Rain walked around the fallen Swiss on the ground and let out a little snicker as he did. "You weren't supposed to open it that quickly." Swiss coughed out the fall clearly knocking the wind out of him. He got up and dusted himself off with his one free hand and spoke again. "Well we have to hurry because everyone else has breakfast soon so we have to be quick."

      I noticed all the food they had and decided to grab my bag and empty a bunch of stuff out on by bed besides my sketchbook and pencils to put the food in and held it up to the two ghouls so they can put the food in the bag.

    "Thank you, honestly such a lifesaver my arm was starting to hurt." Swiss rambled. I smiled and shook my head as I put the bag on my back.

   "You guys ready we are going to have to leave soon. Hopefully all of the ghouls are still in the cafeteria." Rain spoke out.

     "Yup let's go." And with that Rain opened the door and the three of us ran towards the basement I clutched the bag in my hands so it didn't bounce as much on my back. We took the same twist and turns as the day before and finally made it to the basement.  We jumped down the stairs not caring if we fall and break our ankles. We made it to the bottom without braking anything and we continued to run to the studio in hopes that no one sees us.

     We made it to the room panting hard from our run.

    "Satanas I haven't ran that much since I was a child." Swiss wheezed out. Rain gave a week yeah and a thumbs up as he had his hands on his knees and his masked head hung low panting just as hard as the rest of us.