[24] 𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙖

PAPA————————————

PAPA
————————————

It was the next day, you had a pair of new clothes on and Mike's and El's bracelet they both made for you.

"Ren, we all know who he wants. and I'll be there to lure him into a trap so Nancy and the others can kill him, I'll be okay." you explained, Ren only sighed.

Ren had his backpack slinged over his shoulder, his slingshot in hand while a bandana was wrapped around his head.

You sat from across him, the others up front, yeah you kinda just stole an rv.

"I know, just..be careful inside that head of yours, 'kay?" Ren added, you nodded and the both of you pulled each other into a hug.

Then there was a comfortable silence between the both of you, Ren holding your hand reassuringly, then you both looked at the window, watching as the trees passed were blown by the wind.

Here we stand ♪

Nico looked over at you and Ren a small smile plastered on his lips.

Worlds apart, hearts broken in two ♪

two, two ♪

Then the rv stopped at the creel house, you stood up and so did nico, max, Lucas, and Erica.

"See you, (Y/n)." Ren said while giving you one last hug, "See you, Ren." You said, accepting the hug before pulling away.

Nico and you stepped out of the rv, you held a green lantern in your hand while max held a blue one.

You and max walked forward, you gave her a nod and she nodded back at you.

Nico held your backpack on one shoulder as you all walked towards the creel house.

Someday, love will find you ♪

True love won't desert you ♪

You know I still love you ♪

Though we touched and went our separate ways ♪

...