[14] 𝙀 𝙋𝙡𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙐𝙣𝙪𝙢

E PLURIBUS UNUM————————————

E PLURIBUS UNUM
————————————

El and Mike got in front of me in a protective manner, I watched as the lights continued to flicker.

Then I felt a shiver run down my spine, and I looked at Will to see him touching his neck.

"He's here." Will said, I was scared of the mindflayer. The visions it gave me- I think I saw the future.

And it wasn't good. but I'm not gonna tell anybody what I saw, I don't want them to worry.

I don't know who dies in our group, yet. but I have a feeling it's either me or someone else.

——

"Wait, I think I know a way." I said, getting out of El's grasp and running upstairs, "(Y/n), where are you going? Stop!" Mike yelled.

I ignored him and ran upstairs, I could hear Jonathan screaming, I ran towards him.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? Where's Nancy?" I asked, he pointed to the door and that's where I saw the monster.

I stopped in my tracks, my heart beating fast in fear. I watched as it melted and made its way inside the door another way.

"MIKE, EL, UP HERE!" I yelled, hoping it caught their attention.

I tried opening the door, but to no avail nothing had worked.

I saw Ren run upstairs, his eyes scanned the hallway.

"REN, OVER HERE!" I yelled, Ren yelled to the others and ran over to me.

El used her telekinesis to bust open the door, my eyes widen as the creature turned to us.

"Jesus!"

"What the f..."

"NOW WHAT IS THAT-?"

It was about to run towards us till El stopped it and threw it to the other side of the wall.

I watched, mike held me behind him and held my hand.

Then El threw the creature out the window, "Go." Ren pushed Jonathan into the room with Nancy.

We all ran downstairs and out into the parking lot.

——

We were now at mike's house, I sat on the couch, clutching my head tightly as a headache was starting to grow.