[17] 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗

THE HELLFIRE CLUB————————————

THE HELLFIRE CLUB
————————————

You could never get a break, and Nico has been working at family video for awhile and has been providing for the both of you, you're mom has been out of town for a couple of months now.

The bus came to a stop, you got up from your seat, Ren following you, trying to talk to you but you've been ignoring him for awhile now.

How can he still want to be friends with you after what you did to him? No.

So you stopped talking to him, Especially Nico. you've been isolating yourself in your room for months, and it wasn't a good thing.

Ignoring ren's words you placed your headphones on and sped walked away.

You made your way inside the gym, you didn't need crutches since your legs have gotten better.

Coming to a halt, you saw everyone gather their things to start leaving, so you took that as your chance to walk away hoping mike didn't see you.

He saw you.

——

After class was finished, you hurried and placed your headphones on, you walked down the hall, seeing teenagers kiss and a couple group of girls gossiping, you scoffed and continued walking.

Welcome to your life
There's no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find you ♪

You saw Ren in the hallway, waving at you, but you ignored him and looked away.

Acting on your best behaviour
Turn your back on Mother Nature ♪

Everybody wants to rule the world ♪

You continued making your way to Ms.Kelly's office, once you walked inside you closed the door behind you.

——

Now in her office, your leg was bouncing up and down, hands shaking a little, you played with the strings on your jacket as you looked outside, avoiding any eye contact with Ms.Kelly.

"Can you remove your headphones, please?" It was muffled but you heard her, you hurried and took your headphones off, placing it in your backpack.

"Sorry." you said, your voice croaking a bit, "your grades are good, but what's not good is...you not focusing in class. May I ask what's bothering you?" Ms.Kelly asked.

"You say that like you know me or something." You said, all she did was smile, "Well, let me get to know you then. you're the only one that's not opening up to me."

"Right, cause this is stupid." You said, "It's stupid but you can't always keep your feelings bottled up, (Y/n)." Ms.Kelly stated.

"How's your brother holding up?" Ms.Kelly asked.

It took you a moment to answer as your leg was bouncing up and down again while you tried to stop your hands from shaking.

"He's fine. He loves his new job, since he's working with Steve and Robin. Providing for us and all of that." You said, rubbing a tired hand over your face.

"And your mom, is she still out of town?" Ms.Kelly asked, I nodded, "Yeah, but she'll be back before summer." you said and was shaking again.

Looking away again you scratched at the scar on your right arm, hands non-stop shaking.

You looked off to the side and thoughts started to come back to you, "I feel like you aren't telling me something." Ms.Kelly said.

"There's nothing to say." You said, "But there is always something to say. have you not been talking to your friend ren? to me it seems he's been trying to get your attention lately." Ms.Kelly stated.

"After what happened I don't think we should be talking." You said in a monotone voice while still messing with your jacket string.

"So, no more headaches? Nose bleeds?" Ms.Kelly asked, you shook your head.

"Nope." You lied, she seemed unsure but didn't question further, you saw that look on her face, "...No." you lied again.

——

You walked out of Ms.Kelly's office, ignoring your surroundings.

"(Y/n), hey." You turned around and saw Mike, "What, you can't stay away from me or something?" you said harshly.

"Oh, no, I...I just wanted to give you this." Mike said and handed you a plane ticket to Lenora.

you snatched it away from him and looked down at it, "What is this?" you asked.

"A ticket to Lenora. El wants to see you." Mike answered, you kept speed walking away from Mike.

"I know you don't want to talk to us, (Y/n). But you can't keep distancing yourself from everyone." Mike said, you continued to ignore him.

"Mike, you really care if I go or not? Like I said, I'm not going." You stated, "Yeah, I...I do. Maybe you should find something you care about too." Mike said, making you stop in your tracks.

this caused you to slowly turn around, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" You asked with a huff.

Mike exhales, "Uhm...You're just..." he trailed off, you tilted your head while keeping eye contact.

"It's...it's like you're not even here anymore. It's...it's like your a ghost or something." Mike said, your hand fell to your side as you let go of your jacket string.

"A ghost? really..?" you said, a pang in your chest.

"(Y/n). I know something's wrong." Mike said, I scoffed.

"Yeah, right. something must be wrong with me because I broke up with you and El." You said, Mike shook his head.

"No. No, that's not what I meant." Mike said, you just kept eye contact with him.

"Mike, look, people just change, okay? That's it. I've changed. It's that simple." You said, you went to go into the bathroom but stopped yourself and handed mike his ticket back.

"Have fun." You said before walking inside the bathroom stall, Mike watched with a sad look in his eyes.

...