[15] 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚

THE BITE————————————

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THE BITE
————————————

I had made my way back home, Nico was there talking on the phone with someone before hanging up, he slowly turned towards me.

"What's wrong." He asked, I started breathing heavily, he knows. he knows what's happening to me.

They told him. and why? I don't know but I'm pissed about it.

"Nico I'm scared. I don't know why I'm changing all of a sudden." I said, I couldn't see what was behind Nico's hands but I could tell he was holding something.

I shook my head, "Nancy told me everything. and I think you just need to sit down, (Y/n)." Nico said, I ignored him while pacing around and sweating.

"NO. I'm not going to sit down." I said a little aggressively, Nico looked taken aback but then frowned.

"..(Y/n). come here." Nico said, walking towards me, I didn't listen and stepped back, almost falling.

"You're going to hurt yourself, please listen to me. don't let that thing overtake you. I'm right here, okay? whatever it showed you- don't let it get to you." Nico said, and took my hand.

I let out a yell and tried pushing him but he tied the rope around my hands and the tape around my mouth.

"I'm sorry, Nancy told me I had to do this so you wouldn't leave." Nico said, I started thrashing around, Nico placed me over his shoulder as I started kicking around.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed but he couldn't hear me as he took me to the car.

Once he placed me in the back I started kicking my feet around, Nico started the car and we drove off into the night.

...