[6] 𝙨𝙥𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘺——————————————————

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘺
——————————————————

There was a knock on my door, I sighed and hurried off my bed and ran to the door, once I opened it I saw it was Lucas.

"Lucas? What's wrong?" I asked, "Meet me at the old junkyard, and don't bring anyone else. I'm serious." He told me before biking away.

I shut the front door and thought about it, nope, I definitely was going to bring Ren.

———

"Why are we here again?" Ren asked as he crossed his arms against his chest, "I don't know, Lucas just told me to come here." I answered, Ren just nodded.

I walked over to Lucas, "okay weirdo, I'm here now. what is this for?" I asked, "To prove I'm telling the truth." Is all he said.

Then Lucas looked over at Ren who was helping max, "Did I not tell you to bring anyone else?" He said, "well, I told him I would hang out with him today anyways." I said.

"Guess he's part of it now too. He's our sorcerer." Lucas said, my eyebrows furrowed with confusion, "You guys keep giving us weird names." I said while rolling my eyes.

I stood up and went to help Max and Ren, they seem to already met each other.

———

"Mind telling me why I'm here again?" Ren whispered to me as I sat beside him, "For proof I guess." I answered.

Then a screech was heard from outside, "What was that?" Ren asked, I shrugged before moving to one of the windows.

"Lucas, what's going on?" I asked, "Hold on! I've got eyes!  Ten o'clock! Ten o'clock!" He yelled.

"There." Steve pointed out, and I looked.

"What's he doing?"

"I don't know."

Ren looked at me, "(Y/n), what's going on?" He asked, I heard a slight crack in his voice.

"I'm just as clueless as you are. seriously." I answered, Ren sighed and sunk in his seat.

I saw Steve outside holding his bat, what was he doing? Was he crazy..?

I heard another screech, my eyes widen, so there were more of them?

"Steve, run!" I yelled, he began running and when he ran inside the bus I made sure to slam the bus door behind him.

"Are they rabid or something?" Max yelled, Ren seemed spook cause he hasn't said a word yet.

I moved towards the ladder and tried catching my breath, but then I heard heavy stomps from above.

When it appeared in front of me, it had no face but when it had opened his mouth I saw a bunch of large teeth, I screamed.

Steve yanked me back, "Out of the way! Out of the way!"

What the hell was that thing? Why'd it look like that?

Then everything went quiet.

"Where'd they go?" Ren asked, "I don't know." Lucas answered.

...