[2] 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬——————————————————

——————————————————

Just another normal day, well, today was Halloween. Me and max were going trick or treating together, it was nice to make a friend here.

Then I heard someone clearing their voice behind us, we both turned around.

"Hi Max, (Y/n). I'm Dustin, and this is..." Dustin trailed off, "Lucas." The boy beside him said.

"Yeah, I know. The stalkers." Max said, "Uh, no. Actually...We weren't stalking you." Lucas said, I looked at them both with a raised eyebrow.

"No, we were just concerned because, you know, you're both new here and all." Dustin continued, "Mhm." I hummed in response.

"There are a lot of bullies here. "

"So many bullies, it's crazy."

"Yeah."

"Is that why you're wearing proton packs?" I asked.

"Well, these don't function. but..."

"I do have this handy-dandy little trap here. And look, it even opens and closes. Look, Look, look...Voilà!" Me and max looked at each other.

"It's cool, right? No? Okay. But, um...so, we were talking last night, and you're both new here, so you probably don't have any friends to take you trick-or-treating, and you're scared of bullies, so we were thinking that it would be okay if you come with us." Dustin said.

"'It'd be okay'?" Max repeated, I just listened to them, "Yeah. Our party's a democracy. The majority voted you both could come. We know where to get the full-sized candy bars. We figured you'd both want in." Dustin said, "That's presumptions of you." Max said.

"Yeah. Totally. Uh, so, um...you'll both come?" Dustin asked, Max slammed her locker shut and took my hand, we both walked away from them.

"We're meeting at the Maple Street cul-de-sac at 7:00. That's 7:00 on the dot!" Dustin yelled out to us.

———

"The candy is too small in this neighborhood." I said as I swung my bag around, "We should hit up Loch Nora. We should probably scare the stalkers." Max said, I nodded In agreement.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"BOO!" We both screamed and I heard Lucas scream, and damn does he scream loud.

I took my mask off and chuckled, "holy shit! You should have seen the look on your faces." I said.

"And you? Who screams like that? You sound like a little girl." Max said, I turned away from them but when I noticed they weren't following us I stopped.

"Hey, you guys coming or not? Oh, I heard we should hit up Loch Nora. That's where the rich people live, right?" Max said, "Yeah!" Dustin and Lucas said in sync.

...

[short chapter nerds]