[20] 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮

DEAR BILLY————————————

DEAR BILLY
————————————

You were at your house, writing down some letters to everyone in the party, and your brother and mom.

"Hey, let's go, we're gonna visit grandma." Nico said, holding the keys in his hand with a smile.

you turned to him, "Oh, that's today? how could I forget, I'm sorry. I'm just out of it today."

Nico smile faded and turned into a frown, "(Y/n)..is this about what happened last year?" he asked.

all you did was nod as he walked over to you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"If you want to know, I'm not mad. that wasn't you, I know it wasn't. It was that thing taking control of you." Nico said, you leaned your head on his shoulder.

"I-I know. thank you, it's just, I still can't forgive myself for what I did. I mean, I hurt you and Ren, who knows who else I could've hurt." you said while wiping your tears away.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. you did nothing wrong it was not your fault, (Y/n). It was the mindflayer's fault, okay? don't beat yourself up about it." Nico said, you smiled and ignored the thoughts.

"Alright, let's go visit grandma." you said, "That's the spirit!" Nico exclaimed happily while you followed him out your room, you closed the door behind you.

——

As you were sitting in the cat with Nico, you looked at the window as the tress were waving in the wind. that was calming at least.

You heard a clock in the distance, ticking. you ignored it though once the car stopped at a large house, not big though, just enough for a lot of space.

"We're here." Nico said and you got out of the car, slamming the car door shut.

You were the first to walk up the steps, "We haven't seen her in awhile, you know how grandma is when she doesn't see us for a minute, she's all like: 'oH mY GoD, I haven't seen you two in a minute, oh look how you've grown!'" Nico said in the worst voice possible causing you to laugh.

Today was going to be a good day, for you at least.

——

HOURS LATER..

"Alright, bye grangran!" Nico yelled while waving goodbye to her, "Bye!" You said as well.

Then you opened the car door and got inside, putting your seatbelt on, "is there anywhere else you'd like to go?" Nico asked.

"Uh..yeah, actually. the cemetery please." You answered, Nico already knew what this meant so he didn't question you about it.