[1] 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨

𝖬𝖺𝖽𝗆𝖺𝗑——————————————————

𝖬𝖺𝖽𝗆𝖺𝗑
——————————————————

Today would be my first day in Hawkins, I didn't really want to be here, I just wanted to go back to New York.

"Have fun today, alright?" My mom said, I rolled my eyes, what will be so fun about school?

I got out of the car and slammed the door behind me, I have one of those long skateboards, so I don't really have to walk which I don't want to.

"Hi there, you must be new! We've already got a new student in Mr.Clarke's class- let's see which one you're assigned too..." the lady trailed off, "Oh! You're in Mr.Clarke's class too, let me just take you to the class, follow me." She said, I sighed and followed behind her.

Once we arrived to the class she opened the door and I walked in, I heard the door shut behind me and I hurried and tried walking away.

"Woah, wait, wait. don't be shy, come up and introduce yourself." I'm guess that was Mr.Clarke— I seriously did not feel like doing this.

I stood in front of the classroom and everyone's eyes were on me.

"Guys, meet, the newest latest passenger to join us, all the way from New York, (Y/n)!" He introduced, I felt eyes on me and saw a boy with dark hair staring at me, I looked away.

I hurried to my seat which was by a girl with red hair, I sent her a nod and she nodded back, just a small greeting from me I guess.

I didn't notice that there were four boys looking at me and the girl next to me.

———

It was new recess and I was able to use my skateboard today, "Hey, you (Y/n)?" A voice asked, I turned around and saw it was the red haired girl.

"Yeah, I am. who are you?" I asked, "Max. I noticed you skateboard, wanted to ask if you wanted to skate with me? I mean, you obviously don't have to if you don't wanna." She said, I was definitely about to take up on that offer.

"Definitely. c'mon." I told her and we both began to skate, more like it was a race, "let's see who can get to the gate first." I said and I got a head start.

"Hey! You got a head start, let me catch up!" I heard max yell, I continued to skate but somehow max was catching up to me.

I then stopped, max stopped beside me, "What? What's wrong-" but then she noticed what I was looking at.

"Those weirdos." I said and pointed to them, "Here, I write something." She said, she got a piece of paper and began writing and the crumbled it up.

"Let's go." Max said and grabbed my hand, we both began walking back inside the school.

...