Imagine for JammieDodger23

Shadow's P.O.V

Oh my god... what's going on? I stared at my friends scared of what they looked like... they looked normal. And they didn't know who I was... were they just being mean? I was so confused, but it not my fault I got lost in the forest with four boys. They were the ones that got me lost! I had no say in it, our stupid science teachers Bates put the group together not us.

I looked at my 'friends' once more, before turning away and running from them. I was so confused at the situation; they didn't even look like my friends anymore. They looked like normal people... do different to me with my black hair with purple strips through it. My brown eyes darkened by my eyeliner... they were like me yesterday, now they were... what they would call normal.

I cried more as I ran, not seeing where I was going, and suddenly I crashed into something. I fell over falling on my hip, causing me to cry out in pain. I heard a gasp from in front of me, and I looked up to see one of the boys I got lost with, staring at me. His name was Felix.

Felix had black hair matching mine, with brown roots growing through and a little red extension at the back of his head. He had brown eyes which bore into mine and he helped me up and talked to me. All in all, he was a Goth and a cute one at that... no, don't think like that Shadow, no boys... but I do need someone to comfort me...

"Hey Shadow, are you okay?" I shook my head. I was most definitely not okay; I moved my hands from the ground to my face, covering it as tears ran down in streams. I don't know why I was crying so much. I barely even knew them, only just moving to this town a couple of months ago.

I felt arms wrap around me, their warmth distracting me from the fact that my friends were completely different people and didn't know who I was. I wrapped my arms around Felix's neck, moving so I was half sitting on him and was sobbing into his shoulder. I don't know how long we sat like that, but it was while, since the sun was setting by the time I looked up for the first time, welcoming the darkness.

"Are you feeling better?" I nodded slowly, and turned to face Felix properly to find out he was mere inches from me, causing me to blush and look away. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Felix's face flush bright red, the arms around my waist tightening before one of them moved from its place around my waist to cup my face and force me to look at Felix,

"Shadow... you know you can trust me right?" I bit my lip and nodded staring deep into Felix's brown eyes, his boring into mine in return. Felix then bit his own lip, wrapping his teeth around one of his snake bites, causing my gaze to drop down to it, before blushing at the fact I just watched Felix bit his lip like a crazy person.

"Felix...?" I asked lightly. Suddenly it felt like I was no longer in control of my body and I began leaning forward.

"What is it Shadow?" asked Felix, his voice barely above a whisper, he too leaning in. I watched as his dark hair fell into his eyes to cover them, and before I could stop myself, my hand left its place around his neck to push his hair away from his eyes.

"Can I...?" I stopped myself, not wanting to say the words. We had leaned so close our noses were almost touching, when my hair fell in my face, my purple highlights hitting Felix in the face, but he ignored them, brushing them away with his hand, accidentally running it against the skin of my cheek, the heat of his hands, causing me to jump and lean forward, my lips touching his.

My face flushed as I stared at Felix, my lips on his and both of our eyes were open and staring into each other. Felix then closed his eyes and I did the same, and then our lips began moving awkwardly not knowing what to do. I went to pull away and say something, but the saying something came first, causing me to open my mouth and close it again trying to form words, but I bit down on Felix's lip, the metal entering my mouth in the slightest bit. Felix groaned and pulled away after I instantly released his lip.

"Sorry," I muttered, blushing even more. Felix shrugged his face bright red as well, he then began to move and stood up with me still in his arms, causing me to gasp and cling onto him.

"Felix!" I screamed lightly. I listened to Felix's baritone laugh as he then put me on the ground so I was standing next to him, my arms still around his neck, and his arms still around my waist.

"Shadow... I don't know what to say." I blushed and bit my lip which caused Felix to drop his gaze to my lips and then lean in and peck them. I blushed and buried my head into his neck,

"Neither do I?" I muttered before pulling away and looking at Felix's face.

"I like you." He muttered causing me to smile,

"I like you too... what does this make us?" I replied, curious to know his answer,

"I don't know... but we'll find out I guess?" I smiled and nodded,

"Yeah... we'll figure it out won't we?" Felix nodded and smiled kissing me on the cheek. And with that, we walked off not knowing where we are now, but knowing we were going somewhere.