What he does when you steal his shirt

What he does when you steal his shirt:

Andy: Blushes really red covering as much as his chest as possible while begging you to give him back his shirt, but you refuse and put it on and sit on his couch gesturing for him to come over, so he comes over and stands in front of you. You want him to sit down but it is his turn to refuse, so you stand up and kiss him first, for the first time in your life. This causes both you and Andy to blush and you both sit on the couch together cuddling all while Andy realises, he didn’t get his shirt back.

Jake: Stands as tall as he can all while he is holding a blush back at the thought of you seeing him shirtless for the first time ever. You smile at him and start on your way out of his house but he grabs you around your waist and says, ‘You are not going anywhere… well not at least until I get my shirt back. You laugh and say, ‘You aren’t getting your shirt back anytime soon, so it looks like I’m going to be here for a while.’ So the two of you cuddle up in his bed and talk until you have to go home.

Sam: He smiled widely at you as put his shirt on and say, ‘Mine now.’ But he shakes his head, and tells you, ‘No, I’m yours and you are mine. Get it right Babe.’ Causing you to smile and run into his arms where he is waiting to give you a hug and he says, ‘Wanna know something about this shirt Babe?’ making you nod and so he gives you the answer. ‘This shirt is big enough for the both of us.’ And jumps into the shirt with you, and then picks you up and sitting you on the couch so you can watch Nightmare on Elm Street together.

Felix: Growls and stands up straight, his six foot height towering over you making you blush as his arms cross over his chest causing your blush to grow as you stare at him. He smirks and moves closer, pulling you into him causing you to yelp and cuddle into him. He says, ‘Give it back, or no kisses.’ You smirk and lean up kissing him anyway, throwing his shirt across the room and pushing him back onto the couch, still kissing him. In between the kisses you say ‘Don’t ever use something like that against me again.’ He nods, smiling brightly at you, not mad anymore, ‘Okay, I’ll have to find something else.’ You smile back and say, ‘I don’t think there is anything else.’ And you two spend the rest of the night cuddling and kissing on his couch.