What happened to make you date

Felix: You bump into him at the music store looking at CDs. Afterwards he forces you to allow him to buy you a CD and a coffee/hot chocolate from the café down the street. This then became a regular thing.

Andy: He crashes into you as he is running from bullies. Knocking you drink all over your new shirt, which made him give you his jacket for the day, which he forgot to get back. This made you have to go to his restaurant where he had a meal planned out for you as a sorry dinner.

Jake: He trips over your bag one day when you were getting your books for class. He frowns ready to beat you up thinking you were a guy because of your bag, but when you turn and he realises you’re a girl. He freaks and carries your bag around for the day against your will, before walking you home that night asking you to go on a date with him to say sorry.

Sam: You were best friends for years, and when his girlfriend breaks up with him, he comes to you to help him manage. You decide to sleep over at his and pig out on food until you fall asleep. When you wake, you are cuddled in his arms, and while he is asleep, he says your name and it turns out he was asking you out in his sleep. You giggle before waking up and telling him yes.