Chapter 3

" Kylie-?"

" oh, wait what? " I question totally spaced out looking at the floor. " were you and Bee gonna come to the One Direction Club meeting? " she questioned fidgeting her fingers with her pen. I could tell that she sort of wanted us there. Oh yeah did I mention she started a whole club over her obsession? She no longer has any room to judge any of my crush phases even if she tries.

" we can. " I smile, and she smiles back. "Okay! " to be fair I asked her if I could join the club and she told me no because she knew I was only joining it for her and that I have zero knowledge on the actual band. So much so the last meeting I went to I started taking notes. She laughed about it then, but I could tell she actually liked that I am, and I am actually trying to understand her obsession.

Now she comes to me to tell me all of her conspiracy theories, or when ever someone on the Twitter accounts she follows makes a wild bullshit theory out of a picture. It's always fun hearing about wild fans.

Soon the few people that were in the club arrived, and I once again opened my phone up to my notes app, not only to read out my own information that I've since gathered from the last club meeting or my own private research. She laughed at herself as I shared some knowledge that she didn't even nessisairly know.

You gotta love that you can just google an entire persons existence if their anywhere near the public eye and in this case they were front and center. Never as a lesbian would I have ever done this much research about a couple of boys.

Yet I would do that much research just to impress the girl I like. Yes that I would, and did, because she was definitely impressed. I don't think even her boyfriend has done that much to read up on the band.

I think shes told me before that he just kind of tunes her out when she rambles about it, or he just kinda listens and then goes back to what he's doing. Which I guess fair, but also the way that I would listen to every word she says if I were her man. Okay Bruno Mars get out of my head.

Either way, when she rambles on about her obsession over them I can't help but put my full attention on her, its so adorable because she gets so excited, and then side tracked every few seconds when going through it, never fully finishing any of her points.

" okay that will conclude this week's meeting, thank you for coming and I'll see you next Monday! " she smiled and the rest of the kids left but me and Bee stayed behind.

" hey that wasn't a bad meeting, y'all got into all kinds of lore over there. " I smiled, and Bee jumped in " I payed attention to nothing. " and me and Ms. Willow both giggled.

During the entire meeting I had secretly been sketching out the boys in my sketch book. Giggling as I searched for pictures. I could tell she felt left out when Bee came over and started laughing too.

I couldn't help it, Zayn with his long ass hair looks homeless and Liam never has a good picture. The only two that are actually photogenic are Harry and Louis.

Did I also mention that she's a Larry stylinson fan? To anyone who knows anything about harry Styles or one direction you probably see that as a red flag, but to me it was cute that she's so supportive of the idea that he's gay.

Though it is a little concerning because hes had queer batting controversies, but I'll give her a pass.

-

The rest of the week was passing by slowly and yet so fast, my eyes only now opening to the fact this is my last year of high school. The world is out there and I'll soon be in it. Soon all of high school will feel like a distant memory.