"I see now. So they're some kind of rescue training company that works hand and hand in these tests." Saji thought this out loud for the walls around the room to start falling down.

"You all will be graded regarding your actions taken and actions you do not take here. Just like the real thing, you cannot fix what is already done. So best of luck to you all." The bell rung for my classmates, Gremory's group and Le Fay to run towards the same direction.

"So what's the first plan in rescue operations?" Gremory asked for me to use my hearing to try and find people.

"Find as many people and secure passage for them towards a safe location. Any injuries they have, you need to make sure they're secured before that."

"Seems simple enough." Saji and I stopped when we heard what sounded like crying to see some kid in the middle of rubble with his head on the ground. Both of us ran over to see if he was ok for him to show his face and be a little less...young.

"WAAAAHHH! MY DADDY IS TRAPPED OVER THERE!"

"....What the hell is this?" Saji asked for the guy to come out of character and shout at him.

"A PERSON IS INJURED HERE AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS WHAT IS THIS!? MINUS POINTS!" Saji stopped for a second now realizing what was happening. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE MY HEAD INJURY! I'M BLEEDING OUT THE HEAD!"

I knelt down to look at the man to see it was fake blood to make the situation more serious looking. "It looks skin deep to not be life threatening, but our best option right now is to keep it covered to stop the bleeding." I covered the man's head while smiling at him to try and keep a calm look. "Now, you said there was your father trapped a little ways back?"

Immediately, the man went back into the façade he had to let me know this was in fact all a ploy to get us to take this seriously. "YES! I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S ALRIGHT THOUGH!"

"Fair enough. My friend will go over and make sure he's ok. I promise that we'll do everything we can to help him." I turned to Saji to explain disaster situations a little better. "These situations are by far the worst thing that people are facing at the moment in their lives. Just like the announcer said, you can't take back actions here. You need to be both proactive and reactive at the same time to save as many people as safely as possible. So when you come in and start acting confused and not sure what's happening, it makes the situation worse than it actually is. "We're the ones that the people of these disasters expect to say 'it's ok since we're here now'."

"I didn't know so much had to be done by heroes in thought." Saji smacked his head in realizing he did something stupid for me to reassure him.

"You know now. The best thing you can do are three important bits. Remain calm. This avoids people from being in a panicked state. Be precise while also being aware of the situations. This means you need to gain everything you need to know as soon as possible and act in the shortest amount of time possible. The third and most important, know where you can help. Not everyone can save lives the same. Some people's quirks are built for rescue scenarios while others are more for fighting. If your power isn't capable of helping the way it can, get help."