"I do." I smiled at him as more tears fell down my face.

"You May now kiss the bride." We both collectively agreed kissing in front of everyone like that wasn't all that so we just went with a simple handshake.

We dapped each other and he leaned in kissing my cheek.

"Boo! Like we didn't catch y'all in the act yesterda-" Angelo covered Gio mouth.

I shook my head laughing before everyone started clapping. He held each other hand as we walked out of the doors to the after party. But first one more stop.

We went to a deserted lake to say our vows. I got out my sheet of paper.

I glanced at him nervously. "It's just me." He reminded as he kissed my temple. My eyes gazed over the scar hovering over his eye.

"This is weird. Wild actually. Having kids with you, and marrying you. Before I met and realized how much I loved you I've sworn myself away from those things. I never thought I could open up to anyone. That I could give myself to someone before I met you. Jovian I'm really fucked up and you stayed with me during the hardest times. You loved me when I thought I was incapable of such thing. Out of all the darkness I've felt I chose you, and I'll always choose you" he whipped my fallen tears as I watch a few of his fall.

I wrapped my paper up and put it in the bottle.

"Jules.. I love you for so many reason, I love who I am with you. Our love have been tested so many times and it's been proven to be strong. You're smile fills my world with pleasure. You gave me the most beautiful blessing I could have. You gave me Valeria, Maven and Mavis and I'm so fucking greatful for that. You hold a place in my heart no one can touch. Not even the darkness. I struggled with writing this because there's no words to describe how much I fucking love you."

I let out a sob. That touched every fiber in my body. We held each other for a moment giving ourselves time to recooperate. He put his letter in the bottle an one three we tossed our bottles in the water.

We went back to the after party. I was automatically jumped by my cousins.

"Is this a way to treat the bride." I squeezed out before they let me go.

"We love you Jules. And we're proud of you." Leo told me as he patted my shoulder.

Angelo came over. I couldn't stop smiling today. As jovian danced with Valeria more tears pricked my eyes.

"If I didn't know any better I would say that was his damn kid." Angelo said as he sipped on whiskey. Ima need some of that.

"She is." I smiled proudly. I watched as the toddlers joined in. His smile brightened as he saw me watching. I'm so happy.

Not just today but this is my life. My cousins. My uncle, my husband, my kids and finally myself.

I've come to terms with who I am. I'm happy with me and I'm happy with how successful I've become.  A slow song then came on.

"Dance with me Jules." Jovian came up and offered his hand. I took it gratefully as I followed him out to the dance floor.

I rested my head on his shoulder as we danced around peacefully. Then the music turned to upbeat. I grabbed a drink and downed it.

I danced without a care in the world. I could finally close my eyes and be at peace with my thoughts. I could trust my surroundings. Jovian twirled me around.

"Stop bumping and grindin this ain't a club." Old man said with a frown. Jovian let out a chuckle.

"Thought you said you wanted more kids around little man?" We all knew I was joking. I found out a gynecologist appointment I couldn't have more kids. Me and jovian were okay with that though because we have good three kids. Well half a good kid. These motherfuckers bad.

As we cut the cake he fed me a peice and I approved with a nod.

"It's pretty good." I smiled at him with mischief lacing my tone.

"Is it now?" He smirked.

At the same time we threw cake at each other.  I laughed as I mostly dodged his.

"I'll give you a head start." He said, I threw off my heels before I ran out of the ball room. I ran up the million of stairs out of breath. Felt like I just chased Maven in the grocery store.

"Caught you." He wrapped his arm around my waist. I laughed.

"Maybe I wanted to get caught." I challenged before our lips connected. When we broke apart we stayed up here for a while staring up at the sky the stars.

"That star is ours." I pointed to the smallest start, which happens to the the brightest. It stood out from the rest.

"Why do you say that?"

"It's abnormal from the rest." We went through so much together and still more to come but out of it all we came back to each other. We found ourselves entangled with each other.

♡♥♡

"Jules!" Bailey bursted through my doors. I closed a file on my desk as I closed my laptop.

"I'm at work Bailey." I almost laughed at how funny her face looked. She was so excited.

"It's finished! I finished the book." I stood up abruptly.

"You finished it?"

"Yes!.... I finished Jules."

And that's my story.

THE END.... For now.

 For now

A/n

Telling myself bad bitches don't cry rn 😭. This story means the world to me. It brought me out of a dark
Place when I was going through shit, and I want to be able to share that with everyone. I'm proud of me for this.I hope y'all enjoyed Jules story.

It's not over yet. We'll see a lot of Jules and jovian and the twins in Valeria book. Hers will be just as chaotic as this one.

Thursday
November 24th
7:50 am.

💋-