Complications

"What the fuck Jules?!" I flinched at kaydens harsh tone

"What the fuck Jules?!" I flinched at kaydens harsh tone. I couldn't cry, I didn't want to. I was tired of crying. I know I should feel bad but I don't. I didn't want to, I just wanted to feel free.

"You're fucking insane?!" He threw the medical cart against the wall. This time I didn't quite flinch. He runs his hand over his head "What the fuck do I do with you? Huh? You just tried to kill yourself? While you're pregnant??" He's roaring in my face.

And I sat here taking it.

I'm taking it because I'm tired of fighting for rights I obviously don't have. I'm so tired of everything being stripped away from me.

"You're insane ans you need help. I'm sending you away." He said causally yet dangerouly.

I stared at him blankly "Why don't you ever ask why I do it?" It's always 'what the fuck did you do' or 'Why the fuck would you do that' which is rhetorical.  it's never a simple, 'are you okay, what happened?' 

To some that might sound the same. But I promise it's not, it's different...

"Okay. Yeah you're right. Jules why'd you try to kill yourself and the baby?"

I threw up my hands making him flinch "It's not about the damn baby!"

He stood there waiting for a further explanation.

"You know what." He shook his head placing his hand on his hip. "You should've died. Did this kid a favor because you'll be a shitty mother." He scoffed "Can't even wipe your own ass"

I can take a lot from Kayden but not this. It was always me. He never realized it but it was always me. When he left for months for basketball camp and left me in houses with abusive fucks. He didn't give my safety or feelings a thought before he acted.

I started to feel woozy from all the medication they had me on.  This time I hit a vain. I was shit at math but I knew how to calculate the perfect cut. Well that sounds even more fucked up.

That's just my life.

"I should've choked you with the umbilical cord. Would've saved me some trouble."

"I don't know why you didn't." We sat in silence. Kayden temper is... uncontrollable. Sometimes I get concerned at how much he'll yell at me then just to turn around and hug me or be nice.

Kaydens always had miss placed anger. And he took it out on me, not physically but mentally. This probably sounded fucked up but I can more physically than I can mentally.

He just knew where it hurts exactly.

"Jules?"

"What kayden?" I snapped