Surprise... He's back.

A/n Grab tissues for the next five or three chapters <3 Major Tw. ABUSE. I'll try to remember to put TW's but I be forgetting sorry! But yeah. Enjoy..... or
Don't :)

I'm at my breaking point

I'm at my breaking point. Being a mother, more specifically a single mother, is... hard. It has its pros and cons but today Valeria decided to do anything in her power to make sure I don't blink or sleep or get dressed. Everytime I put her down she starts wailing again. To a point where she literally clings to my shirt. I was thinking about not going to the game at all but I've shown up to almost all of Kayden's games and he claims I'm his goodluck charm.

I need some kind of assistance. Valeria won't sleep, she won't eat and she won't let me go. I mean just because you can't eat doesn't mean I can't. Okay maybe that's
A bit selfish. But I haven't even had my coffee to deal with this. And she just cried even harder watching CareBares.

Damn maybe jovian was right.

I don't know what to do. Usually I don't but today I still don't. God this whole situation wouldn't have happened if I wasn't a fucking nieve fifth-teen year old. Then again if I wasn't so stupid I wouldn't have Valeria. Growing up I never wanted to be someone's mother. Shit I can't even take care of myself let alone a baby. I always knew I didn't have that mother instinct that most mothers know, like if their child is about to get run over by some shit.

The gist of it all is that, I know I'm not the best mother but I'm trying. This move had a bigger impact on me than I thought it would. But it didn't 'cure' me as I thought it did. If anything I'm more scared of myself and what I'm capable of. During a mental breakdown late at night I decided to pack up and leave.

I don't know if this will be a stable enough environment for Valeria. Maybe she should've stayed with Rachel. Rachel has everything I can't give Valeria. Hell, I don't even have a job yet. I'm surviving off the money I inherited from my parents' business. Which feels wrong.

After two hours Val was worn out from crying and settling down to sleep. I carefully laid her down on the bed surrounded by pillows so she doesn't fall off. I practically ran to my closet and picked out the outfit I bought the other day which is a white fitted long sleeve that's v cut and dark blue jeans. The only thing that really brings the outfit together is the black and green with white sneakers I bought. Originally it was just supposed to be me buying groceries then I saw cute baby shoes then I had to get us matching shoes. So that led to me buying a whole unnecessary outfit.

When I finished changing I packed the ultimate baby bag which consists of three bottles of diapers since Valeria has been going through them quickly today. I packed a teething toy and an extra onesie. I also threw in a couple bags of baby puffs.

"I guess we're ready"

♡︎

Surprisingly Valeria stayed asleep until we got into the stadium. Then she woke up and started acting like a babbling mess. I sat closer to the court where I would always try and score seats at. Music was playing as we waited for the game to start. I probably came a little too early.