Weird man

"Does this look nice?" I asked jovian as I stood in front of a mirror: I'm meeting Cleo today

"Does this look nice?" I asked jovian as I stood in front of a mirror: I'm meeting Cleo today. I ran into her at the supermarket when I had a stupid panic attack with the babies. She helped me and now she wants to go out to lunch.

"Of course, Jules you look beautiful in anything." I frowned as I could see the obvious weight gain.. I was wearing jeans and a white fitting shirt with a jacket and my new sneakers.

"Maybe I should start going to the gym." I wondered out loud as I turned seeing how my stomach looked it's gotten somewhat back to normal because of the pills I was prescribed for pain and depression. Jovian came up behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist pressing kisses on my neck. "You're perfect." He lifted up my shirt pressing kisses on my stomach.

I looked away my face feeling hot "But-"

"Jules you carried three beautiful children, and you  look fucking amazing. " he kissed my cheek just then the babies started crying but he didn't move an inch.

"Tell yourself you're perfect." He said as he looked at me in the mirror.

I rolled my eyes "I'm perfect." I mumbled.

His hand slowly travled lower. My breath hitched "I'm perfect-" my heart fluttered at his actions.

"Babies crying!" Valeria yelled as she came running into the room. We broke apart as we followed her down.

Maven and Mavis were both crying. I went and picked Maven up. He slowly stopped crying as I placed a kiss on his cheek. His tiny hand reached up and grabbed my cheek. I smiled as I felt my eyes gloss.

Just then a light flash blinded me. I looked up at jovian with a frown. He had a innocent smile on his face. "What? It was a nice moment." I rolled my eyes at him as I stared down at twin number two. What's crazy is Mavis was born first and Maven was born second.

"Baby?" Valeria stood on her tippy toes as she had a sudden interest.

"Want to hold him?" I asked and she nodded excitedly. She sat on the couch and I positioned her arms before I set Maven in her arms. She stared down at him as she let out a giggle. She pressed her lips to his forehead. It was sloppy yet adorable.

"Brother?" She stared down at him. I nodded with a smile. "He stinks." She said as she wanted me to get him.

"Will you look at the time I have to go." I smiled at jovian as he frowned. "Love you." I pecked his lips before rushing out the door. Anything to get out of Maven diapers. His diapers were more.. dramatic than Mavis.

Just as I arrived at the place I felt my shirt getting soaken. I looked down to see I was leaking. Now it wants to act right. I looked through the car and got napkins. I don't know what to do. Should I put it in a water bottle to persevere it?damn I don't know. I just put in some napkins thankful the milk is back.