Damn

"What's your plans today?" Jovian asked me as I fixed myself a cup of coffee

"What's your plans today?" Jovian asked me as I fixed myself a cup of coffee. I could tell the whole time he was staring at my ass. I guess my somewhat new attire will take some time to get used to. But to sleep I squally wear a shirt and shorts.

"I have a dinner to go to, Valentine and diego hosting." I mentioned as I impatiently waited for my coffee. "What are your plans?"

"Nothing, might watch the game that comes on tonight."

"Great you're coming with me to the dinner party. I can't stand looks from the family anymore because I got a kid and I'm still single. So you're going to pretend to be my boyfriend."

His eyes widened "Do I even get a say so?"

"Oh don't act like you weren't just staring at my ass a few seconds ago. It'll be fun."

Using jovian so I don't get shit on being single at a family dinner. Great plan. "So what'll happen when the next family function comes and I'm not here?"

"Long distance boom. Or I can order a boyfriend from eBay. Your choice." The moment my coffee beeped letting me know it was done I added creamer and took a delightful sip.

"Okay fine. What food are we bringing?"

"Actually.... We're in charge of plastic plates, plastic forks and plastic cups."

"Damn girl. You know you bad at cooking when they put you in charge of plastic plates and cups."

He's right.

"I gotta go get Valeria ready." I took my coffee and went upstairs. This morning she was less energetic and more quiet. This could be a good or bad thing. Depends.

Last night she snuck into my room and got in bed with me. I didn't even notice. Nor did I mind. The doctor did recommend getting her used to sleeping in her room. something about separation anxiety. You get a degree and think ya know everything.

When I got Valeria up she didn't even eat breakfast she literally stared at me the whole time. I eventually gave up and changed her and got her ready. I've been slowly potty training Valeria but it's taking her a bit to process it. I still try and I see progress,

As I let her down when I got to the bottom stair she ran to jovain who was sitting on the couch. I sigh as I watched him put his phone down and pick her up smiling. She smiled back and put her head to his chest. A weird feeling filled my chest as I forced myself to look away and go get myself ready.

Usually for family dinners I have to present myself very nicely, mostly because Valentina is my birth mother so the family expects a lot from me. I never quite questioned why none of them took us in. As far as their concerned the twins died. That's what everyone was told. We died before Valentina died, of a heart condition. Crazy.

She said them knowing we were dead was easier in one of the tapes. So we would stay with the 'perfect' family.

I changed into sweats anyways, especially if I'm going their to eat and socialize.