Shattered

TW ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ Deep talks about self harm like detailed

TW ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ Deep talks about self harm like detailed. Please please don't read if this will trigger you. I promise you won't miss anything. If you personally feel like can't risk reading the chapter but still want to read it. you could message me and I'll send you the chapter without the deep talk of self harm.

My eyes shot open, sweat was dripping down my face and my breathing was too heavy to catch up with. Looking at the clock it was 10 in the morning's and Rosen was still asleep. I guess today is a perfect day to try solid foods. I don't think Rachel tried to give her solids but I've been doing my research and it says 4 to 6 month old babies are ready to try and eat food.

Getting out of bed with a good amount of sleep. I put on my black hoodie and went out to make my coffee. Jovian was sitting on the couch when I came in on his phone.

"Morning" I yawned, changing the filter to my coffee machine. He turned around obviously not noticing my presence when I first came in.

"Morning. I'm guessing y'all slept good?"

I shrugged, "Can't complain" I picked out my purple mug. Waiting for the coffee took forever. When it was finally done I quickly added creamer and took a sip. This was so worth it. I go to the couch and sit in the love seat.

"Have any plans today?" Jovian asked me out of the blue.

I mean job searching was on my list but it wasn't a priority. I had money to last us a while plus me and Kayden both still had the money our parents left us. I guess I'm just lost on what I want to do with my life. I feel like I don't quite have a purpose besides being Rosen mom. But I'm fine with doing that, it's just I would like to do more. I've really been thinking about taking grandma's offer. Maybe modeling would help me gain the confidence I was searching for.

"No I mean I have to do some laundry and clean the house up but that's kind of an everyday thing."

"Hm. I'm going to this party thing, you should come with" he looked up from his computer.

"Thanks, but no." I was flattered he asked whether it meant something or not.

"Starting to think no is your favorite word. But you need a break and to meet new people. You talk to Rosen like she can respond"

"I don't need a break or need to meet new people. Jovian I'm fine really. Plus Valeria does respond she babbles."

He blew out an annoyed breath "Call me Jo. And Jules-" Jo?! That's stupid. His name is entirely to short to make an abbreviation for.

"Call me Julie" I remarked sarcastically. "If you change your mind let me know"

I nodded, getting up and placing my coffee in the sink. I loved coffee but after a while it started to hurt my stomach. I got out the baby oatmeal stuff and made it right quick. While it was finished I went to get Rosen. She was already awake with a big dimpled smile on her face.