Ansel to the rescue

My heart is racing as I sat in the waiting room of the hostpital

My heart is racing as I sat in the waiting room of the hostpital. The smell of a hospital makes me gag now. The weird squeaky smell it has. Ellie had an anxiety attack on the way over here and now she's sitting in the corner to herself.

Their aunt and uncle are sitting next to me. His aunt was talking to me but it's kinda hard to focus on what she's saying.

A nurse soon came out. "I need to speak to the relatives or spouse of the patient."

His aunt and uncle stood up and went to talk to the nurse. The expression their faces held made me anxious.

When they came back they looked at me "did you know jovian was back on.."

"I did" there was no other way around it. I knew and I didn't try to do anything.

"Why didn't tell us?" His uncle questioned

Maybe because I just met you?? Didn't even know you existed

"I don't know.."

"How long has he been doing this?" His uncle questioned again.

"I don't know-"

"Did he-"

"I don't know! Okay? Im sorry but I don't know"

"JJ leave her alone. Poor girl has suffered enough" his aunt reached over and squeezed my hand.

"Our boy won't be able to play anymore! He lost feeling in his shoulder again! And his whole leg is messed up." He whipped his head in my direction "I blame you." He said full of hatred as he got up and walked away.

I wiped the tears that fell.

"He's just upset..." she stood up to go after him.

"What Happened?" I asked before she walked away.

She had a sad smile on her face. "He fell"

when she left i went to the bathroom and tried to get myself together.

It is my fault. Because every fucking thing that happens around me is my fault. Yeah maybe I should've did more to stop him instead of running away. This is so complicated.

We waited for three more hours... Ansel arrived and I told him what happened and everything with him and everything with Izzy.

"Jovians so dumb sometimes. He was doing all this with Izzy... but she's not even here meanwhile after everything that has happened youre here" he shook his head.

"Weather I like it or not I still love him and being here just feels right."

The nurse came back his aunt and unblemished stood up. "He's stabilized and is ready to have visitors."

His aunt an uncle followed the nurse with Ellie. I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Jules you know he wants to see you too" Ansel said.