The end???

Jovian was standing there in black jeans and a black t-shirt, a gold chain he always seems to wear

Jovian was standing there in black jeans and a black t-shirt, a gold chain he always seems to wear. with sneakers on.

"Yeah, I just have to get my-" My jacket. I don't have a jacket. My arms are bare right now. And somehow I don't think he noticed. I slowly close my door, cringing at the awkward silence. I ran to my closet finding a jacket not caring if it matched or not.

I shrugged on my white jacket. I leaned on the door frame thing before opening it. "Sup dude" I nod my head at him cooly.

"Jules you don't have to be awkward about it " He joked, crossing his arm, his muscles bulging out. I swallowed the nervousness in my throat.

"About what exactly?" I asked, pushing past him and making my way downstairs.

"For starters. I know why you wear long sleeves in ninety degree weather. Pretty fucking insane if you ask me" He followed me down stairs not missing a beat. My head is pounding, I placed my fingertips on my temples.

- I blinked.

"What the fuck do you mean you cut yourself? What are you crazy?" Matt yelled in my face. Tears fell gently from my eyes.

"Matt I swear it isn't what it looks like" I placed my palm on his chest to calm him down. Shivers grew on my sweaty skin. He's going to do it. He grabbed my arm.

He grabbed my arm. I snap out of my trance, my face drenched in tears Jovian standing in front of me with a worried face as he talks. His mouth moves so fast but his words are inaudible.

My ears were ringing, my eyes were not focused while my breathing was getting faster and faster. My insides were burning as my whole body felt stiff. I couldn't move or blink. The room started to close in, I was trapped. He was coming for me. My vision started to blur. I was slowly

F
A
L
L
I
N
G.

♡︎

"I don't know how to help her anymore. I wish I would've sent her off a while ago"

"You fucking idiot. You think sending her off can cure her? I made out the voice to be Jovian.

"She needs medication-" Kayden said.

"From experience. She needs time and space. Kayden she's been through hell and back, she isn't going to heal over night. This panic attack was normal, it was bound to happen. Jovian just provoked it." Ansel.

"Once again I apologize" My eyes started to flutter open.

"Well tell that to Jules yourself" The light blinded my eyes. I squinted, avoiding the light. I blinked a couple times, my eyes readjusting. Where are my glasses? I looked around and I'm laying on the couch. The guys standing around me. It's like a weird ritual thing.