The letter

I had to

I had to.

I can't watch her hate me.

I can't watch as he stare at me like a monster.

I had to leave.

I groaned as sunlight hit my eyes

I groaned as sunlight hit my eyes. Where am I?

I looked around the room, I was now dressed in a t shirt and sweats. What happened?

Then everything came flooding in. Where's jovian? And why the hell did Angelo inject me?

I looked to the side of my bedside to see a letter. I picked it up. My name was written in front of it. In jovian hand writing. 

Jules... I'm so fucking sorry.
I love you and I'll always love you but.. Im a coward, I can't face what I did. I never knew I would falll in love with you before I did what I did. And in that case I'm sorry. I'm sorry to disappoint you. You trusted me with your mind, your body, your life and I let you down. I'm sorry I couldn't be the man you deserved.

jovian.

The paper was soaked with tears, what is he talking about? I wipped my tears as I stood up on my wobbly legs. "You read the note.." Angelo came in the room and I sat back down.

I nodded "I have to go, the kids-"

"Jovian has the kids. At Ruby house." He stopped me.

Angelo took a seat beside me.

"What is he talking about?" I asked as I felt my eyes get glossy again.

"Jules he-" Angelo took a deep breath. "He used to work for us.. when I found about about you and Kayden I wanted to know about you and Kayden... so I sent jovian in. As a spy, he became friends with Kayden. But I ruled him out as an heir because of his actions. Then there was you. I sent jovian to keep
Tabs on you. Nothing was just a coincidence. He signed a waiver that he'll put your life before his. He had to. He took that bullet for you because he had to. Over the years he kept tabs on you. He promised us he'll get us a heir..." My whole body trembled as the memories I once adored turned into a dark lie.