She was dressed in sweats and one of my hoodies. "Smells good in here." She walked in causally.

"Sit, I'll make you a plate." I told her as I got up and made her a plate. I didn't know how much she wanted so I just loaded the plate up. When I came back I set it in front of her and she sent me a smile.

"Jules you look so good!" Bailey gushed.

"Thanks. I feel a little better." She twirled her fork around.

"Stop touching me." Kath pushed Ansel, and he actually fell. Me and Bailey let out a loud laugh. Jules let out a snicker

"Why are you even here? It's obvious Jules is fine again. You're presence is useless."" Ansel snapped out of no where as he stood up.

She looked at him in disgust. "Fuck you ansel." She stood up grabbing her bag "I'll come by in the morning for a check up. Call me if you need me." She looked at Jules with soft eyes.

Jules nodded completely oblivious to what's going on around her.

"Women." Ansel said as he shook his head.

"Men." Jules copied his actions. "Did you hear what you said to her then you got pissed at her for reacting? You fucking dumb ass." She finally took a bite of her food. It was a angery bite too.

Jules looked at me "What do you think?" Ansel and Jules looked at me. "Have I told you how beautiful you ar-" I tried to butter up to Jules, I know how Kath and Ansel is. They fight they have sex then they go back to hating each other.

Jules sighed "You know what. Fuck all of y'all. you men are disgusting pigs." She shot up before taking valeria and disappearing upstairs. Hormones? 

"She's right." Bailey agreed as she glanced at Oliver and sighed as he stuffed a noddle up his nose she left him down here as she followed jules.

"Ansel you're a fucking genuis." I said sarcastically.

"Not my fault she's moody."

"She's not moody she's just..." Jules.

 I collapsed on the bed with a sigh

I collapsed on the bed with a sigh. I put Valeria down. "Men are disgusting you're right." Bailey came in as she closed the door behind her.

"All men do is ruin my life repeatedly. Just like the sick man who did this to me."

"You're right. Cheers to that."

God I want a tequila shot. Tears started falling from my eyes. I don't know why I suddenly felt overwhelmed and insecure about everything. What if they view me as weak?

How would I be able to protect three kids?

"I'm pregnant with twins." I sobbed out feeling myself uncrumble. I let everything out, all the built up pop emotions finally let out. I felt my chest move up and down from my harsh cries as Bailey took me into her embrace. I can't help but feel weak everything something like this happens.