chapter one

A delicate morning and a pleasant day. A beautiful girl wakes up for fajr prayer after that she recites Quran Pak and starts getting ready for her first day in College. Her name is Najaf she is unique as her name. she is a very innocent and sweet girl out there but she is silent and introverted. She is insecure about her looks and afraid of people and the reason behind it is her parent Abusive Father. Who always mistreated her and scorned her. Always make her feel like shit and a worthless daughter. She is a very soft-hearted person, she cried easily but alone. She always hides her tear from her parent and acted like in front of them, she is a stone-hearted person. She has no friends with whom she can share her feeling and what she going through. She is silent but war going on inside her. But no one is there to help her. She always wanted someone who adores her and makes her feel special. But she is always around fake snake friends. She has no one on her side except "Allah". Her lord is her best friend. She is a very religious kinda girl and fears Allah. She is a very humble and very nice human being. Her mom was nice to her but sometimes she built up her dad's anger inside her and she explode on her mom. She is a disturbed and depressed person and no one knows about it nor she tells others about her sadness, Because she doesn't want someone to pity her. She always suffers alone but one day her life completely changed when someone enter her life.