•1•

Louis

When I walked into the office I was expecting something bad but not this. How could they just throw something as huge as this onto me. They were really pushing me to my limit, I mean a forced marriage. Isn't that a little far?

***

"What do you mean marry a complete stranger! How is this even fair," I yelled throwing my phone down on the table.

"Louis stop acting up. You'll do this and see how it goes," Simon calmly spoke.

"Why me? This isn't right I should have a choice in who I want to be with. What do we tell the media? Huh? Where in the world did this girl even come from?" I questioned.

"Louis let me explain. Her name is Ryana she's from the states and you've been hiding her because you worried about the constant hate she would get. You had to tell them about you guys now because you can't hide a wedding when your famous," Simon concluded.

"I'm 23 years old and I just want to be able to have freedom being married doesn't give me that option," I fumed.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON! It is settle it is being done I'm sorry but deal with it," Simon shouted. I pushed away from his desk and grabbed my phone leaving his office.

"Fuck you," I scoffed.

~a/n~

The chapters are going to longer I promise! Anyways welcome to my book. I'm so excited to write for you guys and I hope you like it. This wattpad is conjoined and I'm one of the four owners so please read the other books on the account.

Please vote and comment

~Ryana