"It's nothing really, I'm only speaking the truth. When I first came here, I knew that South Side had a bad reputation, but I was still willing to come. After I began working here, I discovered that the facility's equipment and environment were good, and it only had poor working conduct. It would be a shame to ruin a first-class rehabilitation center because of that. I only offered my suggestions, Director Jung was the one who accepted them."

"Lisa, to be honest, a lot of people are saying that you are Director Jung's mistress…" Miss Song said slowly as she stared into Lisa's eyes.

"Who said that? Tell me, I promise I won't beat them to death haha."

Lisa thought in her head, Director Jung is such an honest old man, how could they tarnish his image like that?

"Others might believe these rumors, but I won't. This is because… to get ahead, I tried to seduce him too when I first arrived at South Side. I was not only unsuccessful, I almost got fired."

"Holy… you are very brave."

"I couldn't help it. Back then, my child was sick and I needed money so I was desperate. After Director Jung learned about my situation, he gave me a grant on behalf of the hospital. He even contacted specialists in the field. I am very grateful for all that he has done for me, that's why I've stayed at South Side this whole time." Miss Song began to be a bit choked on her words.

"Yeah, Director Jung is very righteous. He is just too strict so a lot of people are afraid of him."

"I know. That's why I am very grateful you spoke up and did so much for the hospital. It's good to be young and not to have to think about your future, family, or anything. You can do whatever you want to do. Lisa, can we be friends? I truly like girls like you."

"Director Song, don't say that."

When it was time to pay the bill, Miss Song still paid since Lisa couldn't get to it in time. However, Lisa did become friends with her.

It was already 10 PM when she got back to Imperial Park. Jungkook did not sleep yet and was reading documents on his laptop in the living room.

"Honey, I'm back."

"Come here." Jungkook gestured.

Lisa dazedly walked towards him, and Jungkook immediately took her into his embrace. Then, Jungkook's expression darkened when he smelled the strong alcohol scent on Lisa, "Sure enough, you ignored my words."

Lisa immediately felt guilty…

"Well, kook I...?"

"Don't flirt, it's not going to work." Jungkook slammed the laptop shut and looked at her in all seriousness.

"I couldn't help it today…"

"You couldn't help it?" Jungkook asked as he raised a brow.

"Yeah." Lisa nodded.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked as he stared at Lisa.

"Uh… my supervisor treated me to dinner. She's the CFO and she drank… If I anger her, I won't get my paycheck. In order to support our family, I needed to socialize with her."

"Support our family? Yeah, doll, you are so great."

"Not too bad, not too bad, hehe," Lisa said guiltily.

"So, if I resign my position as JC's President tomorrow, will you provide for me?"

"Umm…"

"My monthly expenses aren't that big, I only spend about seven to eight million per month. Doll… thanks for everything in advance."