"In addition to the above, the recuperation process also involves the care of skin, airways, lifestyle, excrement, medication as well as observation of the illness. Particular patients may also need post-cerebrovascular surgery aftercare. Outpatients must be instructed, booked for regular appointments, and be given precautions. Patients with increasing intracranial blood pressure must be forbidden from having sex and receive lumbar punctures periodically to prevent cerebral palsy."

"In consideration of time, I won't go through the above one by one, because I believe you all understand what I mean. Overall, I believe that as a recuperation center, we have a great deal of responsibility and obligation towards the late-stage recovery of patients, and I hope that you all take this into serious consideration. Thank you."

Lisa did not stumble or repeat a single word. Her speed wasn't fast and her voice was clear.

After speaking those words, the older specialized doctors were all dumbfounded...

The Deputy Directors's facial expression changed again and again...

Lisa's speech seemed to have come from somebody with a Ph.D. in neurology, not just a regular head nurse.

"Deputy Director, what do you think about what Lisa said?" Director Jung asked him in a meaningful tone

"It was... fine." Although Deputy Director didn't want to admit the cruel truth, he couldn't lie in front of so many experts.

"Thank you, Deputy Director." Lisa smiled at him.

Director Jung waved. "Take your seat, Lisa ."

Lisa nodded and sat down...

Director Jung added many things to the discussion before ending the meeting an hour later.

When Lisa was walking out, Director Jung's assistant stopped her, "Wait, Lisa, the director wants to talk to you."

The people in the meeting room left slowly, and soon, only Lisa and Director Jung were left in the room.

"Lisa , you did well today."

"No, I was just stating facts." Lisa was a little shy.

"I'll make improvements based on your suggestions. Actually... South Side should've been fixed long ago, it was just that at every single meeting, people beat around the bushes and nobody wanted to take the lead. Sadly, I never had an excuse to implement any new policies. You speaking out today made me feel much better. You're right, doctors should act like doctors, and they can't work in a foul environment."

"Director, don't listen to my blabber, I'm just stating my opinions, haha."

"No, your opinions were very useful and I learned a lot from them. There's only one thing that I regret."

"What is it?" Lisa was a little confused.

"You have such a great gift, why don't you try for a medical degree while you're still young? If you start now, you'll definitely find success in the medical field. Last week, the British Royal Hospital gave us an exchange opportunity. It's a 6-month ophthalmology discussion and exchange program. I really want you to go, what do you think?"

"Director Jung, I'm not familiar in the field of ophthalmology, haha."

"You don't have to hide it from me, I know. Before Krystal and Kai got married, I got somebody to investigate into him. You wrote all of his ophthalmology papers for him, is that correct?"

"Uh..." Being exposed made Lisa quite uncomfortable.

"Sorry, Director Jung. I shouldn't have lied to you for him."