Chapter Eight - Body burning like fire.

A large spacecraft, which is called Black Cruiser, sailed in the vast darkness of the cosmos sea, docking to the Rogue Harbor at the entrance of the Borneo Galaxy. The Black Cruiser is about the same size as a planet, housing millions of people, which mostly consists of Burnish citizens. And the Rogue Harbor, a spaceship that is resting at the far edge of the Borneo Galaxy, is ten times larger than the Black Cruiser; it can hold nine to ten travelling spacecraft at most. 

Meanwhile, inside the Black Cruiser and somewhere located deep into the woods and next to a lake in District 12; Minerva and Asherah are both enjoying their supper in the living room. One is sitting alone on the table, and the other one is sitting alone on the couch. Although they were eating separately, they were conversing with each other while eating. 

"How is it? Do you like the taste? I made it sweet and spicy since I noticed that you seem to often eat sweet food," Asherah said.

Minerva could feel that Asherah is staring at her back, but she didn't turn around to stare at Asherah, because her face is currently bare for the eyes to sight. After all, Minerva can't eat properly if she doesn't remove the medical mask on her face. 

But hearing what Asherah said; Minerva can't help but raise the edge of her lips. Since when did the selfish Asherah become so observant and thoughtful?

However, despite having amusing suspicious thoughts in her mind, Minerva didn't voice out her growing doubts. 

"I like the sweet taste, and it has a unique flavour in it that I haven't tasted before," Minerva replied, putting the last piece of chicken into her mouth. "It's delicious Miss Asherah, but next time, it will be my turn to cook, alright?"

"Well, I don't mind cooking alternately; I'm even looking forward to what you're planning to cook, and to be honest, you seem like the type who knows her way in the kitchen," Asherah said anticipatingly. "Anyway, I'm glad that you like the dish, Erin."

Minerva smiled to herself as she heard the visible joy in Asherah's voice. She was about to open her mouth to speak, but Minerva heard the beeping echoes from her wrist watch.

Standing up as she put the mask on, Minerva turned around and stared at the charming woman seated alone in the dining table.

In spite of only wearing a black printed shirt and baggy pants; it didn't lessen Asherah's stunning features. Instead, Asherah's simple clothes and a face without any make-up on made the woman appear fresh, youthful, and delicate. 

Nevertheless, Asherah still has this aloof aura. Ever since Asherah birthed to Blythe, the woman always had this natural coldness resting in her face. This is what Minerva always felt suspicious about. How did the vixen enchantress become a cold beauty?

The Asherah before has this natural bewitching smile on her face that can always attract anyone. The key word is attract. 

Yet, this time, this new version of Asherah can make people feel intimidated; this woman left a deep impression that she can't be casually approached. It made people feel pressured to be around her. 

Regardless of how this new version of Asherah appeared in the eyes of the people; Minerva knew in her heart that the new Asherah is anything but cold. 

The more Minerva gets along with Asherah; the more that she perceives Asherah's warm nature. Beneath Asherah's naturally distant face is a soft tender woman. In truth, Asherah is actually friendly; as long as someone gets their time to know her; they would think the same. After all, those were the comments of the personnels working in this ship that got the opportunity to discover Asherah's personality.