Ruby: Weiss? What is it?

Weiss steps aside, giving Ruby a clear view of Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long lying on the ground. Both girls have bandages wrapped around their wounds, and the latter is unconscious. Behind them sit Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren, who are too battered and bruised to fight. Blake reaches over and places her hand on Yang's.

Blake: I'm sorry. (She gets tears in her eyes)

Ruby reaches out and opens her mouth to say something, but in her emotional state, she doesn't know what to say.

Blake: (Curls up, closing her eyes) I'm so sorry.

Ruby: Yang...

Sun: (Walking over) Hey. She's gonna be okay. The soldiers have a ship ready to take you guys to Vale.

Nora: But Jaune, (Y/N), and Pyrrha are still missing.

Nora attempts to stand, but she quickly sits back down, groaning and holding her side.

Ruby: What!?

Sun: Look, guys, that giant Grimm is circling the school! Even the White Fang are pulling out! We all have to go, now!

Ren: We're not... leaving! (He stands up, but then falls to his knees) Ugh!

Sun turns and casts a worried look at Blake.

Ruby: I'll find them... I'll find them, and I'll bring them back.

Weiss: No! We will find them. (She turns to Nora and Ren) Watch after Blake and Yang. We'll be back.

Ruby and Weiss run back toward Beacon Academy, while Sun watches them go.

Sun: You better be! Idiots.

FRIEZA: I have to admit, this is new, monkey, this is definitely new. But a monkey is still a monkey; and I've killed plenty in my day. Millions, literally millions. What's the matter, run out of quips? Cat got your tongue? No more words to fail? You think now that you're this so-called "Super Saiyan" that you're better than me, Lord Freeza?! Well, you're not! I own you! I own your city! I own this city! In fact... (charges up a large orange energy sphere) F**K THIS CITY!!! (throws energy blast directly at Beacon)

(Y/N) vanished as the energy blast then vanishes and behind Frieza was a giant explosion. (Y/N) was then behind Frieza as he stared in shock.

(Y/N): So how do you wanna die...?

FRIEZA: Wait, hold on! I'm only at half my full power.

(Y/N): I don't see how that's my problem.

FRIEZA: No listen! If you let me power up... I'll give you a pizza.

(Y/N) then smiled.

(Y/N): Fuck the pizza I want you to use your full power. I want you to beg for mercy and ten to your god and when you see your god...tell them I said "Like a bitch"...

Frieza looked in fear as he started powering up. As (Y/N) smirked with killer intent.

The camera pans down the front of Beacon Tower as Jaune and Pyrrha run out of the front door. The muffled sounds of Ozpin and Cinder's fight can be heard.

Jaune: Okay, I think I have Glynda's number. (He walks away, looking at his Scroll) Oh, where is it?

Pyrrha turns and stares silently at Beacon Tower. Jaune's voice soon breaks her concentration.

Jaune: Pyrrha? What was all of that?

Pyrrha: (She turns to look at Jaune) I...

Their conversation is interrupted by an explosion, followed by Cinder using fire to fly up through the elevator shaft. The two teens stare at the tower in surprise.