The End

Monster is a loose term. We use it to describe a great many things, including things we don't understand. For all the creatures seen here, they've all been labeled as such: monsters. However, these labels aren't very fair for these animals. Just because we don't understand them doesn't mean that they should be feared. Every living organism from the biggest of Titanodracons to the smallest Neopterons are just creatures trying to survive this world.

Unfortunately, many of the species we think of as monstrous have been persecuted because of this title. However, as you have seen throughout this book, all of these animals aren't as bad as most think and in reality, they deserve our respect as some of Earth's most incredible life forms. We may have placed some into a dangerous position, but we can also get them out of it.

All over the world, people are doing their best to make a difference and save these amazing creatures. By following the suggestions in this book, you too can help. It's important to remember that Earth doesn't belong to anyone, and that we have to share it with the millions of unbelievable organisms that exist.

If we work together, we can create a prosperous world where both humans and monsters can coexist in harmony. It won't be easy, but pulling this off is sure to be worthwhile in the end, and being a part of this change truly is the proof of being a hero.

======================================

Well here we are: the end of my book. I'd like to give you all a special thanks for the support you've given me, and I'm truly thankful for that. I know that some of you may not have had your favorite monster appear in this book, but don't worry as I will return in the future with more Monster Hunter.

Good bye for now and happy hunting!