fifteen | all happy families are alike

During the two weeks in which the Maroni and Falcone crime families were fighting each other in the streets, there had been many members of the GCPD that were going around the streets and arresting any members of the Maroni and Falcone crime famil...

During the two weeks in which the Maroni and Falcone crime families were fighting each other in the streets, there had been many members of the GCPD that were going around the streets and arresting any members of the Maroni and Falcone crime families that they could see in an attempt to bring an end to the constant war that was going on between the two of them.

And during the two weeks in which this war had gone, there were at least a dozen members of the GCPD that had tried to bring in Annabelle Mikaelson and have her arrested as well.

But unfortunately for those that had attempted to bring her in, the only result they would receive was the terrifying sight of Annabelle quickly tearing her way through them and then proceeding to leave their heads wherever she wished and then delivering their headless corpses to the homes of their families.

And as a thanks to the war that was going on in the streets of Gotham, Annabelle had only become that much more ruthless and had even less qualms towards killing those that she crossed paths with.

Because she was not only killing the innocents of Gotham City, but she was also killing the members of the Falcone crime family that she came across ever since the war had broken out between Salvatore Maroni and Carmine Falcone.

And unfortunately for the members of the Falcone crime family, there was not a single member that was able to subdue her, which only resulted in the fact that even more of them were killed than there were of the Maroni crime family.

And if she wasn't killing the members of the Falcone crime family, she was torturing however many that she got her hands on into giving her information in regard to Carmine Falcone and the doings of his crime family.

And it was from that information alone that many more pieces of business that once belonged to Carmine were all blown up during the two-week war between the two crime families.

It was only because of Annabelle's choice of torturing those that were loyal to Carmine into giving up pieces of information that would be crucial in the war that several of Carmine's lieutenants and the men that they personally commanded– or those that were left that Annabelle hadn't personally killed– decided to put their own plan together to put her down once and for all, especially after the moment in which Carmine Falcone's car was blown up and he was sent to a hospital.

And due to their shared beliefs in how to put down the unstable Original, not one had spoken word of it outside of their own inner circle, leaving Annabelle and the Maroni crime family– or at least those that hadn't been arrested– unaware of the plan that the Falcone crime family had in regard to Annabelle Mikaelson herself.

* * *

With his phone pressed up against his ear, Salvatore said into it, "Tommy... Tommy!"

Just when Salvatore started to pull his phone away from his ear, the sound of an engine revving and tires screeching was heard, shortly before each and every single one of them could see a Gotham City ambulance headed straight for them.