nine | rogues' gallery

While he limped over towards the fishermen with Gabriel close behind him, Oswald said to them, "Morning, gentlemen

While he limped over towards the fishermen with Gabriel close behind him, Oswald said to them, "Morning, gentlemen. Have you considered my proposition?"

With a nod of his head, one of the fishermen said to him, "Uh, yeah. No."

In turn, Oswald said to him, "No?"

The fisherman told him, "We already pay enough. Don Maroni set the rates last year."

Oswald replied, "And now I'm raising the prices. Inflation is a bitch."

The fisherman started to say to him, "Maroni said..."

Oswald said to him, "Maroni, Maroni... You're beginning to irk me. You're talking to me, the Penguin."

While Annabelle turned her head to look over at the cruisers that had come to a halt behind Oswald's own car, the fisherman said to Oswald, "So you're Penguin. So what? I called the cops on you."

Oswald told him, "It's The Penguin. And that was a very naive call to make." While Annabelle watched as the cops started to make their way over towards where Oswald and Gabriel were standing, Oswald said to him, "Hello, we own the cops on the waterfront."

The fisherman replied, "Tell that to the cops, buddy."

It was then that Oswald turned to face the cops with a grin on his face before he said to them, "Boys. Why the frowns?"

It wasn't long after Oswald had asked that that one of the cops punched him in the face, which resulted in Oswald falling face-first onto the pier, just before Gabriel had taken a step back from the cops with his hands raised.

In response to what she had just seen, Annabelle only snorted to herself before sped over towards her car and eventually drove as quickly as she could away from the pier and back to Bamonte's Restaurant.

* * *

With Annabelle Mikaelson and a couple of his men close behind him, Salvatore Maroni slowly walked towards the cell where a sleeping Gabriel and Oswald Cobblepot were sitting on a bench with their heads resting against one another before he said, "Penguin."

With a gasp, Oswald quickly stood from the bench as he said, "Hi. Sir. Uh, Don Maroni." After putting his suit back on himself, Oswald quickly limped over towards the front of his cell before he said, "Thank heavens you're here."

Salvatore told him, "You look kind of frowsty."

In turn, Oswald said to him, "Uh... forgive me. I've had nothing but a moist towelette since yesterday morning."

Salvatore said to him, "A very sad picture." When Annabelle had only snorted to herself in response to Salvatore's words, Salvatore simply glanced at her for a split second before he asked Oswald, "You know why you're in there?"