seven | harvey dent

After seeing Oswald Cobblepot limp his way into her nightclub, Fish started to turn her back on Butch Gilzean as she said, "Oswald, you're back

After seeing Oswald Cobblepot limp his way into her nightclub, Fish started to turn her back on Butch Gilzean as she said, "Oswald, you're back." When Oswald had only chuckled to himself, she said to him, "I'm starting to think you enjoy being hurt."

After chuckling to himself some more, Oswald told her, "I was passing by. Thought I'd say hello."

Fish replied, "Well, you said it. Now why are you here?"

After only tilting his head at her, Oswald said with a click of his tongue, "Honestly, I'm just trying to be friendly."

Then he quickly leaned in towards Fish, which got her to quickly lean back from him when he deeply inhaled a particular scent off of her before he let out a sigh and said to her, "Lilacs. Mm. You smell good."

Fish replied, "You don't."

After letting out a laugh, Oswald said to her, "Snappy as ever. Oh!" After chuckling to himself some more, he said with a mere shake of his head, "Well, goodbye, then. Sorry you're still grumpy with me. But, you know, reaching out in friendship is never wrong."

After a couple seconds of silence, Oswald turned his back on Fish and started to limp his way out of the nightclub, just before Butch said to himself, "Man, that dude's creepy."

While Oswald opened the door to the nightclub and started to limp out of it, Fish said to Butch, "Forget him. He's nothing."

It was only when Fish had started to bring her attention back over towards Butch that she suddenly stopped and became incredibly tense when she saw that Annabelle Mikaelson was now standing behind the counter of the bar and staring at Fish with a plastered grin on her face and her head tilted to the side, along with a single hand pressed up underneath her chin.

It wasn't long after Fish had taken a single step back from the bar that Annabelle's plastered grin had become even wider before she said to Fish, "Hello, darling."

After silently eyeing the Original vampire, Fish said to her, "Annabelle Mikaelson." When Annabelle had only mockingly bowed to Fish, Fish asked her, "What are you doing here?"

With a sigh, Annabelle climbed onto the counter of the bar and swung her legs back and forth from where she now sat on the bar as she said, "Well, I was passing by this nightclub of yours and the thought had occurred to me that I had never actually set foot inside of it before, nor have I ever had the chance and opportunity to have a taste of the liquor that you sell here."

With an eyebrow raised, Fish asked her, "And that's what brought you here? Your wish to have a taste of the liquor that I sell here? Is that it?"

While Butch silently looked between Fish and Annabelle with narrowed eyes, Annabelle replied, "Why, of course." After waving a single hand and seeing Butch quickly move to grab his gun, she looked over at Butch and said to him, "Don't you worry, Butch Gilzean. We are– as Zsasz would like to constantly remind me– at peace between our families, after all. The only thing that I could possibly want from the two of you is the chance and opportunity to drink my fill of however much liquor I wish."