He drives me into the mattress, fucking me deep and hard. My face is crushed between him and the bed. I feel the drool leave my mouth, together with the tears pooling out of my eyes. 

Aiden's dick is truly magical.

He's working me toward a mind-numbing orgasm. I'm just about to let go when a knock on the door sounds. Aiden stills for a moment, listening, and my relief ebbs away. I whine in protest.

"Micah?" Aaron's soft voice sounds. I imagine him waiting until I open the door, sleep still in his eyes. Unfortunately—for him—I'm trapped underneath Aiden and can't open the door.  

Aiden thrusts two fingers in my mouth, shutting me up. I try not to, but I have to moan anyway. We're lucky it's muffled. 

"I-I had a nightmare," Aaron whispers through the door. "I don't know what you're doing in there, b-but I just thought . . . Maybe I should go to someone else. I'm sorry."

There's not much that could get through my lust-hazed mind right now, but an upset Aaron surely is the number one. My wet eyes meet Aiden's in the mirror above the headboard. 

He has the same idea. Slowly, he pulls out and kisses my forehead before pulling both of our pants up again. "It's been ages since he's had a nightmare," he mutters. "And it's been so long since he's stuttered. This isn't good."

I agree and shake my head, attempting to stand up to go to Aaron. Aiden, though, pushes me back on the bed and under the blankets. "I'll get him."

The doors opens. I don't see Aaron anymore, but based on Aiden whisper-calling his name, he's still in the hallway. I hear his footsteps get faster when he walks back to us.

"Am I interrupting?" he whispers, his voice shaking. He looks inside of the room. I wave at him and open my arms. "You could never interrupt, baby. Come here."

The relief lining his face is obvious. He quickly waggles closer and it's only now I see the little blanket he's holding in his hands. It's one he got from Ada for his birthday. She made it herself and he absolutely loves it.

He curls himself next to me in bed, his face hidden in my chest. "I'm sorry," he repeats. "I don't know why it suddenly happens again."

I brush my hand through his hair. Aiden locks the door behind him and joins us in bed, spooning Aaron. "You don't have to apologize, sweetheart. You can't help it."

Our boyfriend nods, his eyes already closing with exhaustion again. I'm not even annoyed our fuckfest got interrupted. Aaron goes above anything else.

Aiden wraps a hand around his waist. I keep brushing his hair out of his face. These are little movements, but they never fail to soothe Aaron. That's why it's important we do them now.

When his body finally relaxes again, I attempt to fall asleep too. 

**

At breakfast, there's no indication Aaron had a bad dream last night.

He's happily talking to Sebastian, who looks awful. He keeps on complaining he couldn't catch sleep last night but when I went to bed, he was snoring like a little baby.

"So who's got work today?" Aaron checks in. The little bastard loves to tease us with our work, knowing damn well we just want to be around him.

Grumbling, me, Ada and Aiden raise their hands. Seb smirks. "I only have a class at two. Why don't you and I have a fun day out today?"

Aaron is more than happy with that. I throw my sandwich back on my plate, hating this. 

But work calls, so in less than twenty minutes, the three of us are packed and ready to leave. I don't want to, but at least I get a kiss goodbye. 

Since Aiden turned principal, I must admit I have more free time. He gave us better schedules than the others, knowing we would be grumpy without alone-time with Aaron. 

That doesn't change the fact that the university lost a little spark, though. Since Aaron is no longer a student and I can't catch a glimpse of him in the hallways anymore, I feel a little drained at work. I'm hopeful it gets better.

Ada parts ways with us when we enter. She's teaching at this level, me and Aiden have to be on the second floor. He's rambling on about his plans to change some offices, but I'm not really interested. 

It's stupid, but I find myself glancing at the classrooms where Aaron used to be waiting for a lecture. Now it's just unfamiliar students, DiScenta or Nina standing there. It depresses me.

We walk in the elevator. I'm still not listening to Aiden, something I for sure will regret later, but I can't bring myself to.  He grabs my wrist. "You okay?"

I shrug and nod. "Nothing that won't pass. I just miss Aaron."

He winks and presses his butt against the button of the elevator, stopping it. We're stuck now, for at least forty minutes. I've done it once before and back then, mister Whitlock himself was pissed I missed my lecture. It wasn't even on purpose, but now he can do without  consequences, I suppose.

"We haven't continued last night. Will that help with your sadness?" he proposes. My cheeks stain with a blush before I nod.

Who would say no to a redo with Aiden?