Ch. 21

Izuku was walking up the combat steps again. This time he was going to be fight Iida. He was confident that he could win. The think he would need to counter was Iida's speed. He had decided against using Cerberus in these one on one battle. With his teeth, it was simply to dangerous.

"ALL RIGHT! IT'S THE SEMI-FINALS! FOR OUR FIRST MATCH, WE HAVE IZUKU MIDORIYA VS TENYA IIDA! WHO WILL WIN?!"

Izuku smiled at his friend. Iida nodded.

Midnight raised her whip. "Ready, set, Fight!"

Iida rushed him.

Izuku slammed his hands down. A black stone piller rose form the ground, taking Izuku up with it.

Iida skirted to a stop. He powered up his quirk and jumped. He managed to get to the top.

But this was exactly what Izuku wanted. Izuku tackled him midair. Iida fought back, but they were falling.

Iida flipped them around, so Izuku summoned skeletons on the ground to catch him.

They continued fighting in hand to hand combat. Iida kept kicking Izuku, and he was having a hard time defending.

See, Izuku might have been skilled in hand to hand combat, but his reaction time to kicks was much lower then it was to hands, so he was struggling.

Izuku knew he needed to end this fight quickly. He managed to get a kick at Iida's chest, causing him to stumbled.

Izuku crouched and summoned skeletons form the Greek Era. They began forcing Iida back, the same was he defeated Shinso.

Iida tried to get around them, but Izuku summoned more skeletons, and these ones had bows.

They shot splintering arrows, forcing him to sat back. Iida accidently stepped over the line.

"AND IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS!"

Iida looked down to see that he was indeed over the line.

Izuku walked over. "That was a good fight."

Iida shook his hand. "Thanks for the challenge."

Izuku smiled. "I'll see you in the stands?"

Iida nodded. "Get ready for you final match."

Izuku nodded. He walked over to where the winner would go to get ready for the finals.

《•~~~•》

Once Bakugo won his match, Izuku tapped his foot while he waited for their up coming match. More gems rose from the ground again. This time, they were small pieces of silver.

Midnight walked in. "It's time."

Izuku nodded. He stood up and walked into the ring.

Bakugo did the same. He was smirking, proud that he made it this far.

"HERE WE GO! IT'S THE FINAL MATCH! IZUKU MIDORIYA VS KATSUKI BAKUGO! BOTH THESE STUDENTS HAVE FOUGHT WELL TO MAKE IT HERE! BUT THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE WINNER!" Present Mic screamed, and the crowd cheered.

Midnight smiled. "Ready? Set. Fight!"

Bskugo lunched himself forward with his explosions. Izuku clapped his hands, setting up a black stone wall.

Bakug set off an explosion, cracks appeared in the wall. After another on, the wall fell, but there was no one behind it.

Izuki had slipped away while Bakugo was blinded by his explosions. He appeared on the other side.