Ch. 17

Izuku walked into class to see Aizawa writing on the board. It was a little surprising to see him there before the students.

He laughed, making himself known. "What happened? Did Present Mic-sensei wake you up?"

Aizawa glanced at him. "It's a little more then that. You know about the Sport's Festival?"

Izuku made the 'Oh' mouth. "I see things are going to be annoying."

Izuku sat in his seat. He put his head in his hands. He knew that the Sport's Festival would be a nightmare. It would be full of hero's asking him about his quirk constantly.

To keep his mind off it, he pulled out a notebook filled with short stores that he would write when he was stressed.  Thanks to him knowing and reading myths for most of his childhood.

Soon, more students came walking in. They sat in their seats, and waiting for Aizawa to speak.

Todoroki looked at Izuku, and Izuku gave him a smile. He told Todoroki that he and Bakugo had been laying low on their relationship, and they asked Todoroki to do the same, which he agreed to.

Aizawa turned to them. "As I'm sure you know, the Sport's Festival is coming up soon."

The students glanced at eachother, clearly wanting to talk, but didn't and turned back to him.

Aizawa sat at his desk. "You're welcome to talk strategy with one another. Just don't be too loud."

All the students started walking with one another. Bakugo turned around and looked at Izuku. "What's your plan?"

Izuku gave him a cheeky grin. "Not telling you.~"

Bakugo chuckled. "Funny. See what I do there."

《•~~~•》

Izuku took a deep breath. They were walking into the stadium for the millions of people. When they came out of the hallway, there was loud cheering.

Izuku covered his ears as they walked to where they would be sitting.

Uraraka looked at him. "You okay?" She muttered.

Izuku gave a smile. "I'll be okay. I just get headaches from this."

"ALL RIGHT LITTLE LISTENERS! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS! THE U.A SPORTS FESTIVAL! BEFORE WE START THE GAMES, THE CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OF THE FIRST YEAR CLASS 1-A, IZUKU MIDORIYA, WILL GIVE US A SPEECH FOR THR CLASS!"

Izuku smiled and climbed onto the podium. Midnight stepped to the side. Izuku tapped the mic.

He looked at all the people who came. "First I would like to thank all the people who came to watch us. Second, I want to thank the senseis that have gotten us here. They have given us a chance to achieve our dreams of becoming heros. Lastly, I want to thank the hero's have kept us safe. For us in class 1-A, we will do our best. Let's go PLUS ULTRA!"

The crowd cheered. Izuku stepped back and walked off the podium.

Midnight smiled at him. "Not bad hero."

Izuku blushed and joined his class again.

Iida patted Izuku on the shoulder. "Well done Midoriya-kun! You planned that speech well."

Izuku smiled. "Come on. Let's get to the first task."

"LETS HAVE MIDNIGHT SPIN THE WHEEL TO DECIDE WHAT THE FIRST CHALLANGE WILL BE!"