Ch. 7

Izuku stepped through the shadows into the observation room. "Hello!"

The hero's gathered there smiled at him.

Midnight grinned when she saw him. "Hey Izuku. I though you weren't going to make it! It's starting in ten minutes."

Izuku giggled. "I wouldn't miss this!"

Aizawa glanced at him. "Where's Nezu?"

Izuku say in his seat next to where Nezu would sit. "He needed to take care of something."

Aizawa shrugged. "Whatever."

All Might, in his skinny form, looked at Izuku. "How much do you want to bet that Aizawa will expel his class by the first week?"

(Side note. All Might isn't going to give Izuku his quirk. I'm planning on giving it to Mirio. This may change.)

Izuku laughed. "I don't make bets. That said, I will make an accurate guess based on what I see during the test."

Power Loader sighed. "You sound like Nezu."

Izuku fidgeted with a small ruby, only the size of a golf ball. "I mean, I do live with him."

Midnight nudged Izuku. "Isn't your boyfriend taking the exam?"

Izuku blushed. "Yeah. Kacchan."

Before they could say anything more, Present Mic's voice boomed over the speakers. The cameras were focused in the auditorium "ALL RIGHT LITTLE LISTENERS! FOR THE NEXT PART OF YOUR TEST, YOU WILL BE FIGHTING ROBOTS! THESE ARE THE ONE POINTERS! THE TWO POINTERS! AND THE THREE POINTERS!"

Izuku looked over the mob of students. He found Bakugo quickly.

A boy with navy blue hair and glasses stood up. "Sir! The pamphlet states that there four robots!"

Present Mic gave the boy a thumbs up. "THAT'S RIGHT LITTLE LISTENER! THAT WOULD BE THE ZERO POINTERS. THERE IS ONLY ONE! STAY AWAY FROM THAT ONE!"

The boy nodded, and sat back down.

The large gates opened. Present Mic grinned. "ALL RIGHT! GO THROUGH THE GATES TO GET TO THE EXAMINATION SITE!"

Izuku smiled. "I can't wait!"

Just then, Nezu walked in. "Am I to late?"

Izuku shook his head. "It's about to start!"

Nezu climbed into his seat. "How do you think this is going to go?"

Midnight held up an envelope. "We're taking bets on how many students Aizawa will have by the end of the week. You want in?"

Nezu grinned, and pulled out a twenty. "I say that Aizawa will have less then five students."

Midnight took the bill and slipped it into the envelope. She pulled out a sticky note and jotted down Nezu's bet. "You sure you don't want to bet Izuku-kun?"

Izuku waved her off. "I told you. I don't make bets."

Aizawa sighed. "It's about to start."

All the potential students were lined up infront of the gate. The second it opened, Bakugo rushed in.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? THERE'S NO COUNT DOWN IN THE REAL WORLD!"

The rest of the potential students scrambled to enter. Bakugo had already blasted a good amount of robots by the time the last of the potential students entered.