"Thank you," Melody says, pulling him in for a one-armed hug. He pats her back, letting her slip past when she hurries down the dock. Marcus huffs and follows, looking around the wide-open landscape. Oliver watches him go, wondering just how far he can see with his damaged eyes. He tries to follow, but Frey holds an arm out to stop him.

"Just a sec," he says, glancing over his shoulder to make sure that the other two are on the other end of the dock before continuing. "No offence, but you don't seem very...on board with all this." He says, crossing his arms. He looks Oliver up and down, raising an eyebrow. "If you're having reservations, say so now. I'm only letting her go because you're going with her." Oliver blubbers a few quick excuses, and Frey sighs, shaking his head. "That's what I mean. You don't seem like you have the stomach for this."

"I-I..." Oliver tries, hanging his head. I don't, he finishes in his mind. He glances up at Melody and Marcus, watching as she tosses the cube into the water. It disappears below the surface, and the water starts to bubble. A second later, a massive Viking ship erupts from the water. Melody cheers, throwing her arms up as the water rains down on them. Marcus stands perfectly still, barely reacting to it at all.

"I'm not saying you shouldn't go," Frey adds, patting Oliver's shoulder. "But it seems like you're being dragged along on their journey because you don't have a choice. You do." He flashes another smile, resting his hands on his hips. "You just need to find your backbone. I know you have one - you tried to stop Thor when he was getting all in Melody's face, right?" Oliver nods, looking down at his feet.

"I just don't like bullies," He admits sadly. "I'm not brave."

"I'm sure you think you're not a lot of things," Frey says with a laugh. "You are. Otherwise, none of us would trust you with this. And I don't just mean the Aesir." He whirls around, placing a hand on Oliver's back and gently guiding him down the dock. "You're an important part of this mission, too. And I mean Oliver - not Hermes." Oliver recoils, looking up at the man curiously. Frey grins back at him. "It's okay to have weaknesses. If you're scared, then let them support you." He stops, gesturing at Melody and Marcus as they explore the boat. "Believe it or not, I'm sure there are going to be things that they won't be able to do, and you can."

"I-I don't think-"

"Actually, you think too much," Frey counters, leading him the rest of the way to the boat. "Have confidence. Four weeks ago, when the moment came, you stepped up and did what you had to. You can do it again. And I'm sure you will." He stops at the end of the dock, looking over the ship fondly. "Take good care of her. She means a lot to me." He says with a sigh. Oliver looks up as Melody hurries over to meet them.

"I-I'll do what I can. But she can handle herself," He mutters.

"I was talking about the boat," Frey replies with a chuckle. "Melody's good."

"Are you sure we can take this?" Melody says, dashing to the edge of the boat. "What if you need it?"

"The only time I'm going to need it is for Ragnarok. And somehow I doubt that's going to happen." He points at Marcus lazily. "May as well make it official; Melody, as of today, Skidbladnir is yours." Melody squeals happily, jumping up and down on the spot.

"I promise I'll return it once we're done!" She says, skipping towards the stairs in the center of the dock. Frey turns to Oliver, gesturing to the boat.

"All aboard," he chuckles. Oliver gulps, inching to the edge of the dock. Glancing down at the water, he hops into the air, his winged shoes fluttering to life. They fly him over the rail and onto the deck before falling dormant again. "Safe trip!" Frey calls as the sails uncurl from the mast. The boat shifts, sliding along the surface of the water smoothly. Oliver watches Frey shrink into the distance, and eventually, Asgard disappears over the horizon. Finally, when the only thing he can see around them is ocean, Oliver turns away from the water.