And finally the WaveDash command.

When you trigger the Wave Dash reaction command you will perform a powerful finishing move to the enemy closest to you and the secondary attack will deal moderate damage to its nearby Allie's. To trigger the Wave Dash command you must gather Strength by defeating enemies or successfully guarding. Use this either at the start of an enemy group or when surrounded to be most effective!

Lead the Nobody-Rex and it's Allie's away from the InGen camp! Be careful when maneuvering through the trees as to not get caught on anything

You fly with high speed as you quickly move left to evade a tree and then right to dodge another. You spin and fly backwards as you see the Large Nobody easily keeping speed with you as it takes its massive and heavy steps that shake the earth with each step.

You spin back around and fly as you hood out your hand and Summon Aquas Keyblade "Let's do this!"

You fly up to evade a large tree branch as you fly left to evade another tree. At this time 3 nobody enemies fly close to you as you trigger the attack command. Spinning as you snap to one and kill it before you quickly dash ti the next and kill it and the final one with a spin attack.

Each one dies with a single hit as you collect shards of light as your Wave Dash gauge charges.

You fly low to evade another tree before you break through the tree line and arrive back out in the open fields you stay close to the ground while the Nobody-Rex runs up a small cliff to your left and now runs beside you.

It rises as multiple black and white thorn like tendrils fly at you as you use your reflect spell and spin as you fly upside down and hood out your left hand and cast it. Setting a wall of light beside you as you block the tendrils and absorb energy before you spin and fly right side up.

As the Nobody-Rex turns and runs around the small mountain as it disappeared you are surrounded by more Pterodactyl like nobodies.

You trigger your attack command again as you kill all 3 as you charge up more. Then you fly up to avoid a regular dinosaur. Then you fly down to go underneath a brontosaurus.

You then look right again as the Nobody-Rex comes back down a separate path and lunges at you as it tries to bite you. But you trigger the reaction command as you backflip and dash upwards to evade it. Then you fly downwards and deliver a powerful downward slash as you continue flying forward.

However as you look behind you to keep track of the nobody, you slam into a tree as you re-Enter the forest as you lose speed and flip a few times before regaining balance.

The nobody-Rex leans up to bite you again but it's too slow as you regain speed.

You flip over and fly backwards as you see more pterodactyl nobodies getting close.

You cast guard to defend from their synchronized attack before you spin your keyblade and throw it in an arc as it kills the nobodies as you charge up more energy. Almost being fully charged.

"Cmon big guy! Is that all you got?!"

You turn around and fly forward again as you see a second Nobody-Rex running straight at you. You react by shutting off your thrusters as you fall down and slide on the ground underneath its legs as it collided with the one chasing you. The two of them fall and roll over each-other before you just and re-Engage your thruster pack and keep moving.

You look forward and see another group of Pterodactyl nobodies gunning for you as they fire some kind of energy blast at you. But you cast reflect and absorb the energy before you spin and perform a dash like move as you spiral like a bullet and slice straight through the main one as they others turn around to chase after you.

"Gotta be close now" you mumble as you fly low to the ground again and and chuckle as you realize your ready.

You trigger the WaveDash Command as the two Nobody-Rex's get close to you as they try to bite you.

You throw aquas keyblade up into the air as it vanishes. After a second multiple lasers appear from nowhere as they lock onto the dinosaurs.

You then activate the Wave as you hood out your hands and fire a bright beam of light towards them and deal massive damage as they get blinded like a flash bang.

And then you perform the dash as you quickly fly to the left of both of them as you re-Summon aquas keyblade and fly forward. You swing your keyblade forward as you dash past them and kill both of them with an arial Zanetsuken like move.

As they fall and turn into shimmers of light. You chuckle as you fly backwards. "Easy as-"

You are interrupted as a third Nobody-Rex jumps up and bites you out of nowhere. You don't lose any limbs but your thruster pack breaks a sit turns back into your keyblade as your armor flashes white as it breaks.

You yell as you flip over and get very wounded as you fall down and land in the ground as you roll multiple times before you slide a few feet and stop.

Laying on your chest as you are unconscious. The nobody Rex looking at you from where it stood before it turns and starts walking away. 

You lay there for a moment before you blink and slowly start to climb to your feet. You can't stand as you remain on one knee. You hood your left shoulder with your right arm as you pant and try to keep your breath steady. "Damnit...I stopped focusing"

You then stood up as you struggles to remain standing "I gotta stop getting my ass kicked Every world I visit. This shit gets annoying"

Just then, another vehicle that looks like a black 4 door drives out of the tree line and hits the breaks as it slides and kicks up dirt before it stops beside you.

The passenger door opens as a balding guy yells "hey! You alright! We saw InGen taking done those Dinosuars and then we saw you taking down that big one! Look kid I don't wanna rush you but we should get going before anything else happens!"

You nod as you climb into the car "where are w e going?" You ask.

He closes your door as he turns and starts driving away "We have a mobile operations truck we are using. You can stay there and answer questions later. I'm Eddie by the way"

You nod "y/n" you answer as he drives "I'm gonna sit out for a bit" you mumble as you start closing your eyes to rest "Just don't die on me kid!" He replies as he turns down a path

*checkpoint reached. Will continue when you return*