Chapter 7

The ninja yet again are ambushed even though they have the support of the other elemental masters , they lose. Many elementals are captured and aside from them Misako and Pixal too were captured.

Cole , Kai , Skylor and dareth managed to escape the depot . They were accompied by Mystake and they found refuge in the moonlight canals of Ninjago . Cole shuddered as the flashbacks all came . .... The 5-10 minutes he had spent there really changed how he looked at harumi

It broke his heart to its deppeset . Lloyd and harumi were evil and a thing

A thing

A thing

Snap! Cole was jerked out of his thoughts by Kai repeatedly waving a hand in front of him . Seeing that Cole was mentally present there Kai spoke actually repeated what he spoke

" Sooo if the s.o.g attack what do we do ?"

"We fight " Cole stood up with a stern look and voice .

Everyone took glances at each other and decided on trusting their leader in black . There was suddenly some noise outside . A very recognisable female blond spoke

" I know your hiding him "

A boy with the same hair colour chuckled softly .
"Cole Brookstone coom out from behind the shop "

He walked slowly towards Cole's hiding spot . He was far from the s.o.g and then when he was far enough ... The others came out of the shadows . He was ambushed on all sides and then finnally he was held captive .

He wakes up tied to a chair with a muffling gag on his mouth . He is the first "base" of the ninja . The ninja were formulating a plan .

" Garmadon uses power as in destruction to control the Colossus right "

" Power which i can absorb "

"Exactly"

"Hey um Cole mind seeing this " spoke a third voice

Cole followed Dareth and Mystake outside .

"He had it in possession" Dareth spoke handing the mask over to Cole to examine it's authenticity.

"If that's the ace we're looking for then yea"

Cole shoock his head and instead returned the mask back to lloyd . Lloyd played dumb but then gave in .

Skylor ( as a prisoner) and "lloyd" cough cough Mystake went to borg tower . Harumi greeted "Lloyd" .

She couldn't place her finger on it but something was off about greenie .

"Hey Harumi guess what i caught Skylor "

Now she knew this wasn't Lloyd cuz Lloyd would almost always call her rumi and not Harumi .

"Who are you ! Imposter "

A blond boy wearing a black attire walked in with Kilo

" Took ya long enough rumi  "

Lloyd faced Mystake and then truned to garmadon

" They are imposters , Skylor is here to absorb your power and Mystake is an oni hence she is posing as me "

Garmadon turned his blood red eyes to the imposters and teased Mystake about not revealing her oni form.

Mystake glared and turned into an oni .  She and Garmadon started fighting and then she created a dark smoke cloud .

In the smoke cloud no one could see anything . Unfortunately Skylor managed to tap into Darkness and as she was about jump down , a stern hand stopped her .

She was reeled in and cuffed . Mystake fought well but couldn't make it . Skylor saw her die and hung her head low as to pay tribute . She shed a few tears but the others looked unfazed . Lloyd smirked and locked Skylor up in the dungeon.

He took the communicater out of her pocket and used his destruction to destroy it .

He walked by his father who was toying around with the collosus . He looked tired and Lloyd offered to continue the destruction .

Garmadon nodded as Lloyd stepped in . A purple flame grew around his hand . It was amore vibrant shade of purple and the flames were tall .

The Colossus changed its colour to a mix of Purple and Gold . Cole and Kai watched as their former team member was now effortlessly destroying the city. 

The collosus was made to move towards the buildings where the resistance members were  spectating .  Kai was standing alone on one of the buildings .

Lloyd chuckled and smirked as his turned his hand into a fist .Skylor escaped her cell and pushed Lloyd making him loose aim .  The collosus hit the buildinng Kai was on . Cole desperetly tried to save him but failed . In Kai's last final moments he saved a small child who missed the final elevator .

Kai smiled and his last words were
"Tell Nya i love her always and Tell Jay i approve and tell him to take care of Nya forever. Skylor just know this i love you  "

Saying this the building collapsed and Kai was no longer alive . Everyone ( resistance) hung their heads low .

Cole was determined that he would defeat The Trio even without his earth . Skylor sat on her knees and mouthed
" I love you too Kai "

She started sobbing and then she looked angrily at the three and threatned
" This is not over - Light Will Empower Dark !!"

She leapt from the building and went to the others . Harumi and Lloyd looked at each other . All of them were being emotionless ... I mean Kai was dead .

If they were true friends then right now Lloyd would've been crying . But Lloyd know these guys were using him and Kai was just leading it .

He scoffed and then turned to his father who looked quiet happy after seeing the death of another resistance member .

"Quite frankly Lloyd i am proud of you , you may have today and Tomorrow off as a reward . The same applies to you too harumi ."

" Thank you father " he bowed and left the rooftop.  Harumi too thanked garmadon and bowed down before leaving .

They both walked down the dark corridor and suddenly

-----------------------------------------

(A/n)

Yup that's all folks

Ds signing off ~