Chapter 11

( this chapter is going to be mostly on the ninja while random llorumi pov's)

• Jay •

I- ii don't believe this but Kai somehow is the  mystery villain  red visor   . Or so we think . We have a spy ... Yes we do .

He hides himself behind a hood and only Cole knows whoever this person is . He doesn't seem human in my opinion . He is more like Zane y'know .

Maybe this is Mr .e , i mean who else is that close to the s.o.g

Nah ! I'm just overthinking all this stuff . It's anyways  2am hahah .

Nya is devastated especially after all this y'know . Anyways i'ma sleep now *yawn*

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ I ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

The morning came quickly . Lloyd woke up but harumi didn't . He went up to the her ear and spoke
"Sweetheart Time to wake up "

His warm breath tickled the skin near her ear cuasing her to smile as she grogilly rubbed her eyes and woke up .

She bent over to see lloyd right beside her . He had leaned over and she had an idea . She swiftly turned to face him as both of them were blushing .

The gap between diminished and soon there was no gap between them . It was so for about 2 minutes until UV who along with Kilo watched the whole ordeal spoke
"This early really and this long "

Hearing them the two blushed crimson as they opened their eyes and parted . They smiled at each other as Kilo and UV chuckled .

They went to get breakfast and entered back into their shared room . Lloyd sat down as harumi's legs intertwined with Lloyd's as she sat on his lap .

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪  ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

Skylor couldn't forgive herself and was suicidal . They couldn't do much but try and stop her .

Kai attacked the base and the resistence managed to capture him . He was tied to a chair as he struggled to break free .

A bright light was shone at his face and he closed his eyes and tried to look away .

• Kai •

I looked away and then someone turned off the light . I opened my eyes to see the same black haired girl from my wierd dreams who I called my sister .

"Nya ?" I spoke softly

They all turned to me suprised as if I spoke something i shouldn't have spoken or known .

"Y-your Name is something like uhm J-ay right ?" I asked the one in blue

"You and i had some grudge of sort i don't know "

He looked at me confused as spoke
"Ya I'm Jay and the grudge was because I'm dating Nya , your sister "

Wait a minute i'm remembering a few things ....

" Cole , Zane , Skylor , Nya , Jay , Master Wu , Dareth !!!" I say all these names out loud .

" I-ii'm remembering things , I'm the fire ninja , the master of fire . "

They all smiled as my sister hugged me .

" So wait a minute ..... You were with lloyd n harumi right ?" Asked Zane

"Yes I was "

"Well how were they like" interrupted Cole

I snickered remembering how they were like this morning
"Ya don't wana know "

I saw Cole a bit disheartened but then he snickered
"ooooo"

We had a fun talk and turns out Mr.e was a spy . Wow I mean just wow.

So we decided that I will pretend to be still loyal to the sog . Eeee this is gonna be hard .

(¯'*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*´¯)

The next day was hard for Kai as he was well trying not to be cocky and act like his red visor self i.e over serious. He was afraid of garmadon , he had seen what had happened to Mr.e .

(¯'*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*´¯)

Kai and the resistence met up more often . Seeing Kai alive , Skylor got put of her depression . They went on dates and everything seemed perfect .

Unfortunately on one of their dates an sog member spotted him and reported it to lloyd . At first lloyd didn't want to believe it but seeing as that many sog members were reported the same thing .

In the end after consulting the team and his dad they decided on doing what had to be done ...... Kill Kai but lloyd refused and pleaded for him to be alive and just let off but with a scar .

After some consideration garmadon supported lloyd and Kai was let off but in a real bad state . As in almost dead .